This Instant-Access Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard and accompanying eBook is for managers, advisors, consultants, specialists, professionals and anyone interested in On-Device Monitoring assessment.
'Really nice product, very powerful... support from executive level (above C-suite)' - Project Manager in the Government Industry
'The Art of Service self assessment is a useful tool for Analytics and in creating Dashboards. Excellent visual tools.' - Sr Software Application Engineer in the Finance Industry
'The Art of Service is worth your time. Great product, great experience' - Sr. Manager in the Retail Industry
What Is The On-Device Monitoring Self-Assessment?
The On-Device Monitoring Self-Assessment's Purpose is:
- To help our clients to reduce their effort in the On-Device Monitoring work they do to get their problem solved
- To help our clients in ensuring that their plans of action include every On-Device Monitoring task and that every On-Device Monitoring outcome is in place
- To help our clients not having to spend time investigating strategic and tactical options, therefore saving time and ensuring On-Device Monitoring opportunity costs are low
- To help our clients channel implementation direction instantly to deliver tailored On-Device Monitoring advise with structured going-forward plans
All the tools you need to an in-depth On-Device Monitoring Self-Assessment. Featuring 615 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which On-Device Monitoring improvements can be made.
What You Get:
The On-Device Monitoring Complete Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard
- Ensures you don't miss anything: 615 questions in 7 RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain) steps with easy and quick navigating and answering for 1 or up to 10 participants
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough On-Device Monitoring Self-Assessment
- Dynamically generated projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
The On-Device Monitoring Complete Self Assessment eBook version of the book in print
- Provides a convenient way to distribute and share among the participants to prepare and discuss the Self-Assessment
In using the Self-Assessment you will be better able to:
- Diagnose On-Device Monitoring projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in On-Device Monitoring and process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Assess and define On-Device Monitoring with this On-Device Monitoring Self Assessment. Sample questions from the Complete, 615 Questions, Self-Assessment:
- Recognize Question: What is our On-Device Monitoring Strategy?
- Define Question: Is On-Device Monitoring currently on schedule according to the plan?
- Measure Question: Are there any easy-to-implement alternatives to On-Device Monitoring? Sometimes other solutions are available that do not require the cost implications of a full-blown project?
- Analyze Question: What are your most important goals for the strategic On-Device Monitoring objectives?
- Improve Question: Does On-Device Monitoring create potential expectations in other areas that need to be recognized and considered?
- Control Question: What management system can we use to leverage the On-Device Monitoring experience, ideas, and concerns of the people closest to the work to be done?
- Sustain Question: What may be the consequences for the performance of an organization if all stakeholders are not consulted regarding On-Device Monitoring?
Value [to you] of the On-Device Monitoring Self-Assessment
Excluding hired consultants and advisors from top management consulting firms, internal On-Device Monitoring Self-Assessment work is typically undertaken by senior level positions with titles such as Enterprise Architect, Business Process Architects, Business Process Re-engineering Specialists and Business Architects.
Statistics according to Glassdoor and Indeed tell these positions receive an average basic pay of $125,000. Daily rates of basic pay are computed by dividing an employee's annual pay by 260 days. The daily salary is then derived by dividing the annual salary of $125,000 by 260 days = a daily rate of $480.
Top management consulting firms start at $2,000 a day, with rates typically charged up to 40 hours per week.
For the price of a fraction of this you can get complete peace of mind. Now.
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
For more than twenty years, The Art of Service's Self-Assessments empower people who can do just that - whether their title is marketer, entrepreneur, manager, salesperson, consultant, business process manager, executive assistant, IT Manager, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are people who watch the process as it happens, and ask the right questions to make the process work better.
You are free to use the Self-Assessment contents in your presentations and documentation for internal end external use without asking us - we are here to help.