Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical operate conditioning Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any operate conditioning related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated operate conditioning specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the operate conditioning Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 616 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which operate conditioning improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 616 standard requirements:
- Is this an issue for analysis or intuition?
- Is the suppliers process defined and controlled?
- How to measure lifecycle phases?
- Will team members regularly document their operate conditioning work?
- What training and capacity building actions are needed to implement proposed reforms?
- Explorations of the frontiers of operate conditioning will help you build influence, improve operate conditioning, optimize decision making, and sustain change
- Is the operate conditioning process severely broken such that a re-design is necessary?
- What key measures identified indicate the performance of the stakeholder process?
- Are the measurements objective?
- How will effects be measured?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the operate conditioning book in PDF containing 616 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your operate conditioning self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the operate conditioning Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which operate conditioning areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough operate conditioning Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage operate conditioning projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step operate conditioning Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 operate conditioning project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Audit: Are there internal control systems in place to secure that laws and regulations are observed?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Would avoiding any of such impact the operate conditioning project's chance of success?
- Change Log: Does the suggested change request seem to represent a necessary enhancement to the product?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Who will promote/support the operate conditioning project, provided that they are involved?
- Quality Audit: Is Quality Audit a prerequisite for Program Accreditation or Program Recognition?
- Scope Management Plan: Are operate conditioning project team members involved in detailed estimating and scheduling?
- Change Management Plan: What change processes have you experienced in your organization in the last 2 years?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are the operate conditioning project team members located locally to the users/stakeholders?
- Quality Audit: How does the organization know that it is maintaining a conducive staff climate?
- Project Schedule: Your best shot for providing estimations how complex/how much work does the activity require?
Step-by-step and complete operate conditioning Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 operate conditioning project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 operate conditioning project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 operate conditioning project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 operate conditioning project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 operate conditioning project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 operate conditioning project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any operate conditioning project with this in-depth operate conditioning Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose operate conditioning projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in operate conditioning and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make operate conditioning investments work better.
This operate conditioning All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.