This Instant-Access Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard and accompanying eBook is for managers, advisors, consultants, specialists, professionals and anyone interested in Opportunity Management System assessment.
'The Art of Service has proven to be the right decision for our company. We needed a product that was going to service everyone from Data Scientist to self-service non-IT data consumer. The Art of Service's self assessment has been proven very easy to use and demand is surging through word of mouth within the company. Training from The Art of Service has been proving to be among the best we have ever used. Technical support has been very responsive to every thing from basic issues to advance enterprise data integration. The Art of Service Dashboards have made data within the company much more widely available with insights available to an order of magnitude consumers. The roadmaps that The Art of Service provides match the needs we have for more self-service and higher performance. The Art of Service executives have demonstrated they are very interested in being long term partners with a large enterprise implementation.' - IT Program Senior Manager in the Manufacturing Industry
'This gave us our success story in implementing Self-Service Data Discovery. Excellent product for business user's self service.' - Architect' - Business Intelligence and DW in the Finance Industry
'The Art of Service self assessment reporting is exceptionally good. Out of box report creating was a great help to validate 'What/if' analysis. Data security was paramount factor and it was very well managed by The Art of Service' - IT Director in the Retail Industry
What Is The Opportunity Management System Self-Assessment?
The Opportunity Management System Self-Assessment's Purpose is:
- To help our clients to reduce their effort in the Opportunity Management System work they do to get their problem solved
- To help our clients in ensuring that their plans of action include every Opportunity Management System task and that every Opportunity Management System outcome is in place
- To help our clients not having to spend time investigating strategic and tactical options, therefore saving time and ensuring Opportunity Management System opportunity costs are low
- To help our clients channel implementation direction instantly to deliver tailored Opportunity Management System advise with structured going-forward plans
All the tools you need to an in-depth Opportunity Management System Self-Assessment. Featuring 617 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Opportunity Management System improvements can be made.
What You Get:
The Opportunity Management System Complete Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard
- Ensures you don't miss anything: 617 questions in 7 RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain) steps with easy and quick navigating and answering for 1 or up to 10 participants
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Opportunity Management System Self-Assessment
- Dynamically generated projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
The Opportunity Management System Complete Self Assessment eBook version of the book in print
- Provides a convenient way to distribute and share among the participants to prepare and discuss the Self-Assessment
In using the Self-Assessment you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Opportunity Management System projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Opportunity Management System and process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Assess and define Opportunity Management System with this Opportunity Management System Self Assessment. Sample questions from the Complete, 617 Questions, Self-Assessment:
- Recognize Question: What tools do you use once you have decided on a Opportunity Management System strategy and more importantly how do you choose?
- Define Question: Is Opportunity Management System dependent on the successful delivery of a current project?
- Measure Question: Are there any disadvantages to implementing Opportunity Management System? There might be some that are less obvious?
- Analyze Question: What knowledge, skills and characteristics mark a good Opportunity Management System project manager?
- Improve Question: How can you negotiate Opportunity Management System successfully with a stubborn boss, an irate client, or a deceitful coworker?
- Control Question: Do the Opportunity Management System decisions we make today help people and the planet tomorrow?
- Sustain Question: Has the Opportunity Management System work been fairly and/or equitably divided and delegated among team members who are qualified and capable to perform the work? Has everyone contributed?
Value [to you] of the Opportunity Management System Self-Assessment
Excluding hired consultants and advisors from top management consulting firms, internal Opportunity Management System Self-Assessment work is typically undertaken by senior level positions with titles such as Enterprise Architect, Business Process Architects, Business Process Re-engineering Specialists and Business Architects.
Statistics according to Glassdoor and Indeed tell these positions receive an average basic pay of $125,000. Daily rates of basic pay are computed by dividing an employee's annual pay by 260 days. The daily salary is then derived by dividing the annual salary of $125,000 by 260 days = a daily rate of $480.
Top management consulting firms start at $2,000 a day, with rates typically charged up to 40 hours per week.
For the price of a fraction of this you can get complete peace of mind. Now.
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
For more than twenty years, The Art of Service's Self-Assessments empower people who can do just that - whether their title is marketer, entrepreneur, manager, salesperson, consultant, business process manager, executive assistant, IT Manager, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are people who watch the process as it happens, and ask the right questions to make the process work better.
You are free to use the Self-Assessment contents in your presentations and documentation for internal end external use without asking us - we are here to help.