Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Oracle Enterprise Manager Ops Center Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Oracle Enterprise Manager Ops Center related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Oracle Enterprise Manager Ops Center specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Oracle Enterprise Manager Ops Center Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 682 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Oracle Enterprise Manager Ops Center improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 682 standard requirements:
- How was the as is process map developed, reviewed, verified and validated?
- What are the disruptive Oracle Enterprise Manager Ops Center technologies that enable our organization to radically change our business processes?
- What were the underlying assumptions on the cost-benefit analysis?
- What should be considered when identifying available resources, constraints, and deadlines?
- Does the Oracle Enterprise Manager Ops Center task fit the clients priorities?
- How are the Oracle Enterprise Manager Ops Centers objectives aligned to the groups overall stakeholder strategy?
- Why is it important to have senior management support for a Oracle Enterprise Manager Ops Center project?
- What are the business goals Oracle Enterprise Manager Ops Center is aiming to achieve?
- What specifically is the problem? Where does it occur? When does it occur? What is its extent?
- Why do we need to keep records?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Oracle Enterprise Manager Ops Center book in PDF containing 682 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Oracle Enterprise Manager Ops Center self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Oracle Enterprise Manager Ops Center Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Oracle Enterprise Manager Ops Center areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Oracle Enterprise Manager Ops Center Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Oracle Enterprise Manager Ops Center projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Oracle Enterprise Manager Ops Center Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Oracle Enterprise Manager Ops Center project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Team Member Status Report: Does the product, good, or service already exist within the organization?
- Scope Management Plan: Were Oracle Enterprise Manager Ops Center project team members involved in detailed estimating and scheduling?
- Formal Acceptance: Was the Oracle Enterprise Manager Ops Center project work done on time, within budget, and according to specification?
- Risk Audit: What are the commonly used work arounds in high risk areas?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Have all team members been part of identifying risks?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: A determination to transfer a risk may be made during which step of risk management?
- Procurement Audit: Was the pre-qualification screening for issue of tender documents done properly and in a fair manner?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Have all involved Oracle Enterprise Manager Ops Center project stakeholders and work groups committed to the Oracle Enterprise Manager Ops Center project?
- Planning Process Group: Are the necessary foundations in place to ensure the sustainability of the results of the Oracle Enterprise Manager Ops Center project?
- Roles and Responsibilities: What should you do now to ensure that you are meeting all expectations of your current position?
Step-by-step and complete Oracle Enterprise Manager Ops Center Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Oracle Enterprise Manager Ops Center project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Oracle Enterprise Manager Ops Center project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Oracle Enterprise Manager Ops Center project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Oracle Enterprise Manager Ops Center project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Oracle Enterprise Manager Ops Center project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Oracle Enterprise Manager Ops Center project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Oracle Enterprise Manager Ops Center project with this in-depth Oracle Enterprise Manager Ops Center Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Oracle Enterprise Manager Ops Center projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Oracle Enterprise Manager Ops Center and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Oracle Enterprise Manager Ops Center investments work better.
This Oracle Enterprise Manager Ops Center All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.