Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Oracle Enterprise Manager Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Oracle Enterprise Manager related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Oracle Enterprise Manager specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Oracle Enterprise Manager Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Oracle Enterprise Manager improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- Among our stronger employees, how many see themselves at the company in three years? How many would leave for a 10 percent raise from another company?
- How can you negotiate Oracle Enterprise Manager successfully with a stubborn boss, an irate client, or a deceitful coworker?
- How are the Oracle Enterprise Managers objectives aligned to the groups overall stakeholder strategy?
- Is the performance gap determined?
- Is pilot data collected and analyzed?
- Have all of the relationships been defined properly?
- Were there any improvement opportunities identified from the process analysis?
- What would happen if Oracle Enterprise Manager werent done?
- Were any criteria developed to assist the team in testing and evaluating potential solutions?
- Is maximizing Oracle Enterprise Manager protection the same as minimizing Oracle Enterprise Manager loss?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Oracle Enterprise Manager book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Oracle Enterprise Manager self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Oracle Enterprise Manager Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Oracle Enterprise Manager areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Oracle Enterprise Manager Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Oracle Enterprise Manager projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Oracle Enterprise Manager Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Oracle Enterprise Manager project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Audit: Is there a purchasing policy as to the amount of an order on which bidding is required?
- Project Scope Statement: If you were to write a list of what should not be included in the scope statement, what are some of the things that you would recommend be described as out-of-scope?
- Issue Log: Can you think of other people who might have concerns or interests?
- Procurement Audit: Are budget transfers within the general fund made for only those items permitted by law and regulation?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: What will be the likely political environment during the life of the Oracle Enterprise Manager project?
- Lessons Learned: Was there a Oracle Enterprise Manager project Definition document. Was there a Oracle Enterprise Manager project Plan. Were they used during the Oracle Enterprise Manager project?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are enough systems & user personnel assigned to the Oracle Enterprise Manager project?
- Risk Management Plan: Is the customer willing to commit significant time to the requirements gathering process?
- Procurement Audit: Did the additional works introduce minor or non-substantial changes to performance, as described in the contract documents?
- Planning Process Group: Will the products created live up to the necessary quality?
Step-by-step and complete Oracle Enterprise Manager Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Oracle Enterprise Manager project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Oracle Enterprise Manager project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Oracle Enterprise Manager project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Oracle Enterprise Manager project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Oracle Enterprise Manager project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Oracle Enterprise Manager project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Oracle Enterprise Manager project with this in-depth Oracle Enterprise Manager Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Oracle Enterprise Manager projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Oracle Enterprise Manager and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Oracle Enterprise Manager investments work better.
This Oracle Enterprise Manager All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.