Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Oracle Enterprise Metadata Manager Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Oracle Enterprise Metadata Manager related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Oracle Enterprise Metadata Manager specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Oracle Enterprise Metadata Manager Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 708 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Oracle Enterprise Metadata Manager improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 708 standard requirements:
- Does the Oracle Enterprise Metadata Manager performance meet the customers requirements?
- How does the organization define, manage, and improve its Oracle Enterprise Metadata Manager processes?
- What about Oracle Enterprise Metadata Manager Analysis of results?
- What specifically is the problem? Where does it occur? When does it occur? What is its extent?
- What Relevant Entities could be measured?
- What are the stakeholder objectives to be achieved with Oracle Enterprise Metadata Manager?
- What is an unallowable cost?
- How can we become the company that would put us out of business?
- How are the Oracle Enterprise Metadata Managers objectives aligned to the groups overall stakeholder strategy?
- At what moment would you think; Will I get fired?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Oracle Enterprise Metadata Manager book in PDF containing 708 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Oracle Enterprise Metadata Manager self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Oracle Enterprise Metadata Manager Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Oracle Enterprise Metadata Manager areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Oracle Enterprise Metadata Manager Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Oracle Enterprise Metadata Manager projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Oracle Enterprise Metadata Manager Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Oracle Enterprise Metadata Manager project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Team Member Status Report: How does this product, good, or service meet the needs of the Oracle Enterprise Metadata Manager project and the organization as a whole?
- Activity Cost Estimates: Vac -variance at completion, how much over/under budget do you expect to be?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Are the requirements for all items of overhead established by rational, traceable processes?
- Procurement Management Plan: Do Oracle Enterprise Metadata Manager project managers participating in the Oracle Enterprise Metadata Manager project know the Oracle Enterprise Metadata Manager projects true status first hand?
- Cost Management Plan: Have the reasons why the changes to the organizational systems and capabilities are required?
- Schedule Management Plan: Define units of measurement for each resource. For example, are you referencing gallons or liters?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Contradictory information between different documents?
- Team Directory: Process Decisions: Which organizational elements and which individuals will be assigned management functions?
- Quality Audit: How does your organization know that the review processes are effective?
- Executing Process Group: How do you prevent staff are just doing busywork to pass the time?
Step-by-step and complete Oracle Enterprise Metadata Manager Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Oracle Enterprise Metadata Manager project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Oracle Enterprise Metadata Manager project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Oracle Enterprise Metadata Manager project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Oracle Enterprise Metadata Manager project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Oracle Enterprise Metadata Manager project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Oracle Enterprise Metadata Manager project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Oracle Enterprise Metadata Manager project with this in-depth Oracle Enterprise Metadata Manager Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Oracle Enterprise Metadata Manager projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Oracle Enterprise Metadata Manager and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Oracle Enterprise Metadata Manager investments work better.
This Oracle Enterprise Metadata Manager All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.