Prepare alternative scenario spreadsheet models, discounted cash flow analysis, Business Case analysis to help identify and recommend transaction contract structure, portfolio optimization opportunities, and help track changes to real estate portfolio baseline and costs.
More Uses of the Organizational Agility Toolkit:
- Develop and foster a trusting and safe environment for your organization where problems can be raised without fear of blame, retribution or judgement, with an emphasis on Problem Resolution.
- Be accountable for identifying measures or indicators of system performance and the actions needed to improve or correct performance, relative to the goals of the system.
- Confirm your organization evaluates Human Resources related physical and electronic documentation using departmental guidelines, policies, and procedures to ensure compliance with standards.
- Collaborate with the working team and stakeholders on project status, project specifications, and any roadblocks in order to meet project plans.
- Collaborate with measurement team on Connection Zone evaluation strategy and engagement metrics to inform future planning.
- Be certain that your organization knows how to make things happen and get things done while showing respect and support for policies, procedures, practices and objectives.
- Confirm your venture identifies areas for Organizational Agility as your organization adopts best practice development methodologies where appropriate.
- Supervise: partner with the business and develop a solid reporting framework and forecast models by product / geo / channel etc.
- Make sure that your design facilitates team progress toward the goal and commitments through improvement in quality, predictability, flow and velocity.
- Confirm you pioneer; proofread, edit, rewrite, and review budgetary sections of materials to ensure readability and consistency of message and tone.
- Help Agile adoption with team by promoting Agile culture and mindset through one on one mentoring, training and workshops with team from business and it.
- Establish and maintain the partnership operating framework while managing the Success Plan services to drive effective adoption, expansion and renewal.
- Provide Agile coaching sessions, support, feedback, and strategy considerations to emerging leaders, new supervisors, managers and executives.
- Arrange that your corporation prepares training and standard operating procedure documentation to facilitate the work and training of internal business partners.
- Oversee accident/incident investigations, business interruption and product safety incident investigations and other significant impact evaluations on one issues.
- Be accountable for creating and tracking compliance program metrics to deliver accountability and ensure effective use of compliance tools.
- Make sure that your venture understands near term and long term needs for your organization and determines how operations should be positioned to meet needs.
- Be accountable for monitoring/assessing performance of yourself, other individuals, or organizations to make improvements or take Corrective Action.
- Create and manage Audit programs to continuously monitor compliance, audit performance and promote standardized, efficient systems.
- Establish that your design complies; directs the delivery of quality participant care through clinical nursing services working with all nursing staff and in collaboration with the interdisciplinary team.
- Devise: research and introduce Human Resources best practice concepts to ensure that your organization is utilizing leading edge Human Resources technology and proactively considering new strategies.
- Methodize: proactively establish and grow relationships with customers, key accounts, markets or areas of focus by identifying Key Stakeholders and decision makers; maintain consistent communication and exceed customer expectations.
- Collaborate with a team of coaches to expand your skills and shape your unique, outcomes focused Agile transformation model, the Path to Agility.
- Be accountable for ensuring that the appropriate compliance policies are being effectively communicated to, and tools leveraged by, the appropriate associates, leaders, and functions.
- Communicate with project stakeholders and team members regarding project status, tasks, implementation challenges, etc.
- Become skilled at balancing multiple factors to influence leaders about what changes are appropriate for the business.
- Initiate: partner with the Product Owner to support product backlog definition / refinement / prioritization to feed sprints.
- Establish that your strategy complies; is prepared and expects barriers, challenges, uncontrollable variables and adjust plans accordingly, measuring results.
- Secure that your organization provides Customer Service to support the business through the consistent application of Human Resources policies and practices.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Organizational Agility Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Organizational Agility related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Organizational Agility specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Organizational Agility Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Organizational Agility improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- Who will be responsible for making the decisions to include or exclude requested changes once Organizational Agility is underway?
- What is a worst-case scenario for losses?
- What other organizational variables, as reward systems or communication systems, affect the performance of this Organizational Agility process?
- What are your primary costs, revenues, assets?
- Are your outputs consistent?
- What is the cost of rework?
- When a disaster occurs, who gets priority?
- What stupid rule would you most like to kill?
- How do you manage scope?
- Are you dealing with any of the same issues today as yesterday? What can you do about this?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Organizational Agility book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Organizational Agility self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Organizational Agility Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Organizational Agility areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Organizational Agility Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Organizational Agility projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Organizational Agility Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Organizational Agility project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Organizational Agility project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Organizational Agility project team have enough people to execute the Organizational Agility project plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Organizational Agility project plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete Organizational Agility Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Organizational Agility project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Organizational Agility Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Organizational Agility project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Organizational Agility project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Organizational Agility project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Organizational Agility project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Organizational Agility project with this in-depth Organizational Agility Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Organizational Agility projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Organizational Agility and put Process Design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Organizational Agility investments work better.
This Organizational Agility All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.