Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Organizational Resilience Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Organizational Resilience related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Organizational Resilience specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Organizational Resilience Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 995 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Organizational Resilience improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 995 standard requirements:
Redundancy is one of the core elements of the resiliency chain. For example, if crucial raw materials normally move by rail, what are the backup plans if our railroads become disabled? How does your organization manage redundancy?
What type and amount of resources do your systems develop inherently and what does it attract from the close and distant environment to employ them consequently in the resilience process?
What factors does your organization consider in a measure of interconnectedness resulting in a system being determined as critical to the organization, and how should such factors be weighted?
Do resilient organizations attempt to learn from a wider array of experiences (success as well as failure, errors as well as close calls, direct experience as well as vicarious learning)?
Are you managing risk by measuring and tracking your cyber resilience, including how well systems were protected during an attack to know: is there infection, or was the attack repelled?
Tackle actions and evaluate progress – How will you successfully implement actions to build resilience in your value chain and evaluate and monitor the effect of your actions over time?
Anecdotal and retrospective results allow the organization to evaluate whether the organization has displayed resilience in the past; Has the firm survived any environmental threats?
How do you retain knowledge. Employees may have their own excellent processes for getting things done, but what happens if they should leave the company suddenly and unexpectedly?
Have you looked for organizations that can support you in the implementation of your resilience actions, such as suppliers, other businesses, local authorities, and universities?
What are the most effective ways to ensure that services provided by third-party service providers to the organization are performed in such a manner as to minimize cyber risk?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Organizational Resilience book in PDF containing 995 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Organizational Resilience self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Organizational Resilience Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Organizational Resilience areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Organizational Resilience Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Organizational Resilience projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Organizational Resilience Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Organizational Resilience project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Project Management Plan: Are there any windfall benefits that would accrue to the Organizational Resilience project sponsor or other parties?
- Source Selection Criteria: With the rapid changes in information technology, will media be readable in five or ten years?
- Risk Audit: Have risks been discussed with an insurance broker or provider and suitable insurance cover been arranged?
- Scope Management Plan: Are you meeting with stake holders and team members?
- Project Charter: Review the general mission What system will be affected by the improvement efforts?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: How does the Organizational Resilience project involve consultations or collaboration with other organizations?
- Schedule Management Plan: Is there anything planned that doesn t need to be here?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are communication systems proposed compatible with staff skills and experience?
- Cost Baseline: Has the documentation relating to operation and maintenance of the product(s) or service(s) been delivered to, and accepted by, operations management?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Is corrective action taken to bring Organizational Resilience project performance into line with the Organizational Resilience project plan?
Step-by-step and complete Organizational Resilience Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Organizational Resilience project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Organizational Resilience project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Organizational Resilience project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Organizational Resilience project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Organizational Resilience project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Organizational Resilience project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Organizational Resilience project with this in-depth Organizational Resilience Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Organizational Resilience projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Organizational Resilience and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Organizational Resilience investments work better.
This Organizational Resilience All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.