Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Paperless Office Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Paperless Office related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Paperless Office specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Paperless Office Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 993 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Paperless Office improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 993 standard requirements:
- How much money can be saved by reducing the amount of paper used and by minimizing the amount of time spent by your staff to manage a complicated paper process and file storage system?
- How diligent have you been in making certain your clients confidential information is protected from accidental or intentional deletion, theft or alteration?
- Do you have people moving information around, or do your computers handle routine process flow while people handle exceptions and value-added issues?
- Does your digital system enable you to take product testing to wherever in the world is most appropriate while retaining proper review and control?
- Should your organization use a cash flow or goal-based planning software and does choosing either one hinder the quality of financial advice?
- Do you avoid long development cycles by creating smaller, modular solutions that are designed from the start to exchange digital data?
- How do you really know if your hard work in setting up and running the meeting are really having the desired impact on achievement?
- Are you competent to understand the implications of where your clients confidential data is stored and to whom it is accessible?
- Do you have electronic links among manufacturers, suppliers, sales, and other functions so that planning cycles are compressed?
- Have you crossed a hurdle with computers becoming more like information appliances, or at least more consumer-oriented devices?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Paperless Office book in PDF containing 993 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Paperless Office self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Paperless Office Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Paperless Office areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Paperless Office Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Paperless Office projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Paperless Office Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Paperless Office project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Scope Management Plan: What are the risks that could significantly affect the communication on the Paperless Office project?
- Activity Attributes: Can you re-assign any activities to another resource to resolve an over-allocation?
- Change Log: Does the suggested change request represent a desired enhancement to the products functionality?
- Cost Management Plan: Was the Paperless Office project schedule reviewed by all stakeholders and formally accepted?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: What are the key services, contractual arrangements, or other relationships between stakeholder groups?
- Quality Management Plan: How do you decide who is responsible for signing the data reports?
- Roles and Responsibilities: Are Paperless Office project team roles and responsibilities identified and documented?
- Quality Audit: How does your organization know that its staff have appropriate access to a fair and effective grievance process?
- Scope Management Plan: Are milestone deliverables effectively tracked and compared to Paperless Office project plan?
- Variance Analysis: What is the total budget for the Paperless Office project (including estimates for authorized and unpriced work)?
Step-by-step and complete Paperless Office Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Paperless Office project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Paperless Office project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Paperless Office project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Paperless Office project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Paperless Office project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Paperless Office project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Paperless Office project with this in-depth Paperless Office Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Paperless Office projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Paperless Office and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Paperless Office investments work better.
This Paperless Office All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.