Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical PCI DSS Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any PCI DSS related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated PCI DSS specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the PCI DSS Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 993 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which PCI DSS improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 993 standard requirements:
- Is an inventory maintained for systems components that are in scope for PCI DSS, including a list of hardware and software components and a description of function/use for each?
- What are additional considerations for a third party to license an approved product from a vendor, whereby the third party wants to distribute it as own product?
- Are groups, roles, and responsibilities for logical management of network components assigned and documented in the firewall and router configuration standards?
- Are written policies and processes enabled to provide for timely forensic investigation in the event of a compromise to any hosted merchant or service provider?
- Are development, test, and/or custom application accounts, user IDs, and passwords removed before applications become active or are released to customers?
- How does the sale compare with your average transaction, is the customer ordering multiple items, does the spending pattern fit with your usual customers?
- Is an inventory of authorized wireless access points maintained and your organization justification documented for all authorized wireless access points?
- Are there any specific lead-times, especially related to third parties, which affect the availability of personnel necessary to support the assessment?
- Is physical access to wireless access points, gateways, handheld devices, networking/communications hardware, and telecommunication lines restricted?
- Are audit trail files protected from unauthorized modifications via access control mechanisms, physical segregation, and/or network segregation?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the PCI DSS book in PDF containing 993 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your PCI DSS self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the PCI DSS Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which PCI DSS areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough PCI DSS Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage PCI DSS projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step PCI DSS Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 PCI DSS project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Activity Duration Estimates: Does a process exist to identify which qualified resources may be attainable?
- Risk Audit: Have permissions or required permits to use facilities managed by other parties been obtained?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Which risks need to move on to Perform Quantitative Risk Analysis?
- Variance Analysis: Is the entire contract planned in time-phased control accounts to the extent practicable?
- Risk Management Plan: What is the impact to the PCI DSS project if the item is not resolved in a timely fashion?
- Earned Value Status: If earned value management (EVM) is so good in determining the true status of a PCI DSS project and PCI DSS project its completion, why is it that hardly any one uses it in information systems related PCI DSS projects?
- Change Management Plan: Change invariability confront many relationships especially the already stated that require a set of behaviours What roles with in your organization are affected and how?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: What training requirements are there based upon the required skills and resources?
- Procurement Audit: Was additional significant information supplied to all interested parties?
- Project Scope Statement: If there are vendors, have they signed off on the PCI DSS project Plan?
Step-by-step and complete PCI DSS Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 PCI DSS project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 PCI DSS project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 PCI DSS project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 PCI DSS project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 PCI DSS project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 PCI DSS project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any PCI DSS project with this in-depth PCI DSS Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose PCI DSS projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in PCI DSS and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make PCI DSS investments work better.
This PCI DSS All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.