Ensure security projects are delivered with high quality and timeliness, design and develop scalable solutions that meet the goals and objectives of your Security Operations while streamlining and scaling the Process Optimization is key.
More Uses of the PCI-DSS Toolkit:
- Be accountable for contributing to the architecture, design, implementation and maintenance of Technical Operational Processes and procedures as Capacity Planning, Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery.
- Ensure you execute; broad remit involves managing legal business matters, advising on legal issues affecting your business, coordinating outside counsel and reviewing legal data.
- Develop partnerships proactively develop industry solution maps for each technical specialty and engage the leading solution and Service Providers for each.
- Devise: design and coordinate policy and procedure review, training materials and communication to ensure departments meet security Compliance Requirements.
- Manage work with vendors and control owners to modify, maintain and govern Security Controls to address changes in Business Processes and security regulations.
- Ensure you do cument; lead in all Technology Deployment activities, connector configuration, custom rule development, workflow configuration and development, and third party System Integration.
- Be accountable for conducting internal Risk Assessments, cataloging risks, developing Risk Mitigation strategies, and reducing risks to match the Risk Appetite of the business.
- Make sure that your design complies;
- Provide guidance, leadership and mentorship to technical leads and be the go to technical resource for Information security issues in IT Operations Data Center team.
- Oversee: partner with the Vendor Management group to execute an ongoing vendor monitoring program to ensure technology and security risks are managed on an ongoing basis.
- Be accountable for gaining Situational Awareness through Continuous Monitoring of network and other IT assets for signs of attack, anomalies, and inappropriate activities.
- Collaborate with other functional groups to implement System Changes to remediate vulnerabilities and monitor the implementation of agreed upon standards.
- Assure your design complies; conducts vulnerability review against Internet Information Services, Apache, Application Program Interfaces (API) and associated cryptographic functions and exchanges.
- Make sure that your team complies; monitors Information Systems for Security Incidents and vulnerabilities; develops monitoring and visibility capabilities; reports on incidents, vulnerabilities, and trends.
- Be accountable for separating and controlling access to different network with different threat levels and sets of users to reduce the number of threat vectors and successful attacks.
- Manage work with stakeholders to ensure projects achieve intended results, where risks are proactively identified and mitigated and benefits are validated.
- Warrant that your corporation facilitates annual, quarterly, monthly, weekly and periodic review, findings, and corrective measures for IT controls and record in the GRC repository tool.
- Assure your project maintains an awareness of Emerging Threats and conducts research on emerging products, services, protocols, and standards in support of security enhancement and Development Efforts.
- Maintain Cybersecurity asset inventory and helps ensure Cybersecurity related protections are fully deployed and healthy, and all necessary security patches are applied.
- Perform the testing, selection, deployment, integration and initial configuration of all new Security Solutions and of any enhancements to existing Security Solutions in accordance with industry Best Practices.
- Serve as a leader by promoting Security Awareness, mentoring other Team Members, and staying up to date on current Software Development technologies and Security Controls.
- Evaluate existing and new technologies, advise on security standards for Infrastructure Technology projects and elevate supporting procedures and approaches.
- Arrange that your project complies; monitors and coordinates IT compliance activities for awareness of the status to activities on an ongoing basis, taking appropriate steps to improve the effectiveness.
- Coordinate audit related tasks to ensure the readiness of managers and teams for audit testing and facilitate the timely resolution of any audit findings.
- Confirm your enterprise assesses applications, design threat models, documents potential risk vectors, check for code vulnerabilities, recommends proportional controls and ensures risks are resolved expeditiously.
- Participate and evaluate network and Security Controls, help to implement infrastructure network controls and establish and document processes for executing network controls to ensure the controls are working as designed.
- Facilitate and/or provide appropriate guidance, education, training, and regular communications on compliance to Internal Stakeholders and management.
- Ensure successful collaboration and alignment with key Business Leaders (IT, Security, Engineering, Internal Audit and Legal) for all Technology compliance efforts.
- Perform research, analysis and design of network and endpoint Security Controls appropriate for the classification of data stored or processed in the enterprise.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical PCI DSS Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any PCI DSS related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated PCI DSS specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the PCI DSS Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which PCI DSS improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- Who needs to know about PCI DSS?
- What went well, what should change, what can improve?
- A compounding model resolution with available relevant data can often provide insight towards a solution methodology; which PCI DSS models, tools and techniques are necessary?
- Who sets the PCI DSS standards?
- What are your PCI DSS processes?
- How will your organization measure success?
- How does it fit into your organizational needs and tasks?
- How do you manage and improve your PCI DSS Work Systems to deliver Customer Value and achieve organizational success and sustainability?
- What is a worst-case scenario for losses?
- How can the value of PCI DSS be defined?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the PCI DSS book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your PCI DSS self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the PCI DSS Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which PCI DSS areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough PCI DSS Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage PCI DSS projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step PCI DSS Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 PCI DSS project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all PCI DSS project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the PCI DSS Project Team have enough people to execute the PCI DSS Project Plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed PCI DSS Project Plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete PCI DSS Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 PCI DSS project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 PCI DSS Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 PCI DSS Project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 PCI DSS project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 PCI DSS project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 PCI DSS project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any PCI DSS project with this in-depth PCI DSS Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose PCI DSS projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based Best Practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in PCI DSS and put Process Design strategies into practice according to Best Practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make PCI DSS investments work better.
This PCI DSS All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.