Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical PCI DSS Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any PCI DSS related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated PCI DSS specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the PCI DSS Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 992 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which PCI DSS improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 992 standard requirements:
- What is the FIRST action a security professional needs to take while assessing your organizations asset security in order to properly classify and protect access to data?
- Are user desktops or laptops considered to be in PCI DSS scope and need to be scanned as per the Internal Vulnerability Assessment compliance requirements?
- Will the PCI security standards organization approve your organizations implementation of compensating controls in your effort to comply with the PCI DSS?
- Has the risk of fraud when giving your credit/debit card details over the phone to a call center made you reluctant to pay for a product or service?
- When sensitive organizational data is present on personally owned devices, what steps must be taken to secure that data against disclosure or loss?
- What assurances does your organization provide regarding the quality of organizations assessing your systems for compliance with the PCI standards?
- Which could be considered the MOST significant security challenge when adopting DevOps practices compared to a more traditional control framework?
- How can a security engineer maintain network separation from a secure environment while allowing remote users to work in the secure environment?
- Are all key management processes and procedures fully documented and implemented for cryptographic keys used for encryption of cardholder data?
- Which types of business continuity tests includes assessment of resilience to internal and external risks without endangering live operations?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the PCI DSS book in PDF containing 992 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your PCI DSS self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the PCI DSS Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which PCI DSS areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough PCI DSS Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage PCI DSS projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step PCI DSS Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 PCI DSS project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Executing Process Group: Are the necessary foundations in place to ensure the sustainability of the results of the programme?
- WBS Dictionary: Is cost performance measurement at the point in time most suitable for the category of material involved, and no earlier than the time of actual receipt of material?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are trade-offs between accepting the risk and mitigating the risk identified?
- Project Scope Statement: Relevant - ask yourself can you get there; why are you doing this PCI DSS project?
- Planning Process Group: How many days can task X be late in starting without affecting the PCI DSS project completion date?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Can the requirements be traced to the appropriate components of the solution, as well as test scripts?
- WBS Dictionary: Are records maintained to show full accountability for all material purchased for the contract, including the residual inventory?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Identify who is needed on the core PCI DSS project team to complete PCI DSS project deliverables and achieve its goals and objectives. What skills, knowledge and experiences are required?
- Communications Management Plan: Timing: when do the effects of the communication take place?
- Risk Management Plan: Is the customer technically sophisticated in the product area?
Step-by-step and complete PCI DSS Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 PCI DSS project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 PCI DSS project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 PCI DSS project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 PCI DSS project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 PCI DSS project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 PCI DSS project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any PCI DSS project with this in-depth PCI DSS Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose PCI DSS projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in PCI DSS and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make PCI DSS investments work better.
This PCI DSS All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.