Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Power Purchase Agreement Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Power Purchase Agreement related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Power Purchase Agreement specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Power Purchase Agreement Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 998 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Power Purchase Agreement improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 998 standard requirements:
- Is it possible that if more of the payers are actually using renewable energy and less has to be purchased in fossil fuels, that there could be a cost savings in the long run?
- How can a buyer be confident that the selected PPA will provide a financial benefit or provide stability relative to the fluctuating, conventional energy market?
- What rights do the parties have to terminate the arrangements, what are the cross-default provisions and what are the consequences of default / termination?
- How many hours and what types of labor are used for maintenance of the digester system including hours by system owner/manager and hours by laborers?
- Is the renewable PPA tool set going to be updated in the future, to include new generation data as new renewable energy projects come online?
- What is the inter-relationship of the risk adjustment with the entities risk appetite, tolerance level, regulatory and economic capital?
- Will the demand response capabilities of the Renewable PPA Tool Set be improved in the future, potentially in relation to load shifting?
- What safety standards must be followed during installation,operation and removal of the rooftop solar system and who provides oversight?
- Does the corporate require/ has the proponent offered a sunset date to be fixed for commissioning the project / first export of energy?
- What are the inputs and considerations that local leaders should be prepared to present to have a meaningful role in a projects design?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Power Purchase Agreement book in PDF containing 998 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Power Purchase Agreement self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Power Purchase Agreement Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Power Purchase Agreement areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Power Purchase Agreement Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Power Purchase Agreement projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Power Purchase Agreement Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Power Purchase Agreement project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Scope Management Plan: Has the selected plan been formulated using cost effectiveness and incremental analysis techniques?
- Procurement Management Plan: Is there a formal process for updating the Power Purchase Agreement project baseline?
- Cost Management Plan: Are the results of quality assurance reviews provided to affected groups & individuals?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Based on , if you need to shorten the duration of the Power Purchase Agreement project, what activity would you try to shorten?
- Risk Management Plan: Risk documentation: what reporting formats and processes will be used for risk management activities?
- Scope Management Plan: Have external dependencies been captured in the schedule?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: What is meant by activity dependencies and how do they relate to network diagramming?
- Cost Baseline: If you sold 10x widgets on a day, what would the affect on profits be?
- Source Selection Criteria: Can you reasonably estimate total organization requirements for the coming year?
- Executing Process Group: Does the Power Purchase Agreement project team have enough people to execute the Power Purchase Agreement project plan?
Step-by-step and complete Power Purchase Agreement Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Power Purchase Agreement project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Power Purchase Agreement project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Power Purchase Agreement project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Power Purchase Agreement project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Power Purchase Agreement project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Power Purchase Agreement project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Power Purchase Agreement project with this in-depth Power Purchase Agreement Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Power Purchase Agreement projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Power Purchase Agreement and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Power Purchase Agreement investments work better.
This Power Purchase Agreement All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.