Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Private Equity Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Private Equity related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Private Equity specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Private Equity Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 807 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Private Equity improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 807 standard requirements:
- What are your performance measurement capabilities in the private equity and real estate areas. What systems do you use to calculate internal rate of returns for private equity portfolios?
- What is your process for an annual investment policy statement review. Based on best practices, how do you determine what should be included in a comprehensive investment policy statement?
- During the last three years, has the firm obtained additional equity capital from existing owners, their relatives, or from new or existing partners?
- When it comes time to exit, will this company have a longer-term story to tell about how it will thrive as the industrys future continues to unfold?
- Are there obvious acquisition candidates, and does the company have the ability to execute and integrate effectively and repeatedly?
- For a Fund that is a Private Equity Fund, does the Operator envisage being represented on the boards of investee companies?
- How will potential changes to the reimbursement or regulatory scheme affect margins or the size of the addressable market?
- For private equity, specifically venture capital professionals, does it make sense to master a statistical program?
- When was your last audit, please be specific by month and year, by the SEC, DOL or any regulatory organization?
- How much higher than the average public equity return would you expect the average private equity return to be?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Private Equity book in PDF containing 807 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Private Equity self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Private Equity Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Private Equity areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Private Equity Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Private Equity projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Private Equity Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Private Equity project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Source Selection Criteria: Will the technical evaluation factor unnecessarily force the acquisition into a higher-priced market segment?
- Procurement Audit: In case of decisions not to conclude a procurement or award a contract, were tenderers informed in writing and on a timely basis of those decisions and their grounds?
- Team Operating Agreement: Do you ask participants to close their laptops and place their mobile devices on silent on the table while the meeting is in progress?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Is there a clear description of the scope of practice of the Private Equity projects educators?
- Quality Audit: Can the organization demonstrate exactly how and why results were achieved?
- Activity Cost Estimates: Based on your Private Equity project communication management plan, what worked well?
- Cost Management Plan: Were Private Equity project team members involved in the development of activity & task decomposition?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Do scope statements include the Private Equity project objectives and expected deliverables?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: During which risk management process is a determination to transfer a risk made?
- Activity Duration Estimates: On which process should team members spend the most time?
Step-by-step and complete Private Equity Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Private Equity project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Private Equity project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Private Equity project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Private Equity project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Private Equity project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Private Equity project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Private Equity project with this in-depth Private Equity Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Private Equity projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Private Equity and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Private Equity investments work better.
This Private Equity All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.