This Instant-Access Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard and accompanying eBook is for managers, advisors, consultants, specialists, professionals and anyone interested in Product lifecycle management assessment.
'Creates amazing dashboards for business insights with ease of creating complex dashboards utilizing big data from across the organization.' - Data Analytics Manager, Marketing in the Finance Industry
'The Art of Service has provided great service and this has created great opportunity for myself and others in our organization.' - Senior Business Intelligence Dev/Analyst in the Finance Industry
'A Picture is Worth a Thousand Words. Provided us with a means to readily produce a visual representation of the discovered data.' - CTO/ Business Architect in the Government Industry
What Is The Product lifecycle management Self-Assessment?
The Product lifecycle management Self-Assessment's Purpose is:
- To help our clients to reduce their effort in the Product lifecycle management work they do to get their problem solved
- To help our clients in ensuring that their plans of action include every Product lifecycle management task and that every Product lifecycle management outcome is in place
- To help our clients not having to spend time investigating strategic and tactical options, therefore saving time and ensuring Product lifecycle management opportunity costs are low
- To help our clients channel implementation direction instantly to deliver tailored Product lifecycle management advise with structured going-forward plans
All the tools you need to an in-depth Product lifecycle management Self-Assessment. Featuring 619 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Product lifecycle management improvements can be made.
What You Get:
The Product lifecycle management Complete Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard
- Ensures you don't miss anything: 619 questions in 7 RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain) steps with easy and quick navigating and answering for 1 or up to 10 participants
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Product lifecycle management Self-Assessment
- Dynamically generated projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
The Product lifecycle management Complete Self Assessment eBook version of the book in print
- Provides a convenient way to distribute and share among the participants to prepare and discuss the Self-Assessment
In using the Self-Assessment you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Product lifecycle management projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Product lifecycle management and process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Assess and define Product lifecycle management with this Product lifecycle management Self Assessment. Sample questions from the Complete, 619 Questions, Self-Assessment:
- Recognize Question: How are the Product lifecycle management's objectives aligned to the organizationês overall business strategy?
- Define Question: To what extent does management recognize Product lifecycle management as a tool to increase the results?
- Measure Question: How is the value delivered by Product lifecycle management being measured?
- Analyze Question: How does the organization define, manage, and improve its Product lifecycle management processes?
- Improve Question: How will the Product lifecycle management team and the organization measure complete success of Product lifecycle management?
- Control Question: Who is the main stakeholder, with ultimate responsibility for driving Product lifecycle management forward?
- Sustain Question: How does the Product lifecycle management manager ensure against scope creep?
Value [to you] of the Product lifecycle management Self-Assessment
Excluding hired consultants and advisors from top management consulting firms, internal Product lifecycle management Self-Assessment work is typically undertaken by senior level positions with titles such as Enterprise Architect, Business Process Architects, Business Process Re-engineering Specialists and Business Architects.
Statistics according to Glassdoor and Indeed tell these positions receive an average basic pay of $125,000. Daily rates of basic pay are computed by dividing an employee's annual pay by 260 days. The daily salary is then derived by dividing the annual salary of $125,000 by 260 days = a daily rate of $480.
Top management consulting firms start at $2,000 a day, with rates typically charged up to 40 hours per week.
For the price of a fraction of this you can get complete peace of mind. Now.
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
For more than twenty years, The Art of Service's Self-Assessments empower people who can do just that - whether their title is marketer, entrepreneur, manager, salesperson, consultant, business process manager, executive assistant, IT Manager, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are people who watch the process as it happens, and ask the right questions to make the process work better.
You are free to use the Self-Assessment contents in your presentations and documentation for internal end external use without asking us - we are here to help.