This Instant-Access Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard and accompanying eBook is for managers, advisors, consultants, specialists, professionals and anyone interested in Product strategy assessment.
'The Art of Service's self assessment was able to automatically detect key issues from multiple questions and prfioritize, without needing users to choose. Provides visually rich graphs and widgets to present the information more clearly Vendor support is great.' - VP, BI & Analytics in the Finance Industry
'Great product ease of use for anyone to create visual and drill downs reports and deploy numerous Dash Boards in minutes. The team was able to formulate trends analysis that resulted in a clear path of actions for us. We were able to navigate beyond the obvious questions and answer the more complex questions will little effort. The product adoption was excellent resulting in a relative short ROI.' - Technical Solutions Senior Manager in the Finance Industry
'Easy to get started and easy to use. Great product and support when needed.' - Mike, Data Centre Solutions Provider at Cisco Systems
What Is The Product strategy Self-Assessment?
The Product strategy Self-Assessment's Purpose is:
- To help our clients to reduce their effort in the Product strategy work they do to get their problem solved
- To help our clients in ensuring that their plans of action include every Product strategy task and that every Product strategy outcome is in place
- To help our clients not having to spend time investigating strategic and tactical options, therefore saving time and ensuring Product strategy opportunity costs are low
- To help our clients channel implementation direction instantly to deliver tailored Product strategy advise with structured going-forward plans
All the tools you need to an in-depth Product strategy Self-Assessment. Featuring 618 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Product strategy improvements can be made.
What You Get:
The Product strategy Complete Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard
- Ensures you don't miss anything: 618 questions in 7 RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain) steps with easy and quick navigating and answering for 1 or up to 10 participants
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Product strategy Self-Assessment
- Dynamically generated projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
The Product strategy Complete Self Assessment eBook version of the book in print
- Provides a convenient way to distribute and share among the participants to prepare and discuss the Self-Assessment
In using the Self-Assessment you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Product strategy projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Product strategy and process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Assess and define Product strategy with this Product strategy Self Assessment. Sample questions from the Complete, 618 Questions, Self-Assessment:
- Recognize Question: What is our Product strategy Strategy?
- Define Question: To what extent does management recognize Product strategy as a tool to increase the results?
- Measure Question: How do we Identify specific Product strategy investment and emerging trends?
- Analyze Question: How can skill-level changes improve Product strategy?
- Improve Question: What prevents me from making the changes I know will make me a more effective Product strategy leader?
- Control Question: How will variation in the actual durations of each activity be dealt with to ensure that the expected Product strategy results are met?
- Sustain Question: What are the business goals Product strategy is aiming to achieve?
Value [to you] of the Product strategy Self-Assessment
Excluding hired consultants and advisors from top management consulting firms, internal Product strategy Self-Assessment work is typically undertaken by senior level positions with titles such as Enterprise Architect, Business Process Architects, Business Process Re-engineering Specialists and Business Architects.
Statistics according to Glassdoor and Indeed tell these positions receive an average basic pay of $125,000. Daily rates of basic pay are computed by dividing an employee's annual pay by 260 days. The daily salary is then derived by dividing the annual salary of $125,000 by 260 days = a daily rate of $480.
Top management consulting firms start at $2,000 a day, with rates typically charged up to 40 hours per week.
For the price of a fraction of this you can get complete peace of mind. Now.
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
For more than twenty years, The Art of Service's Self-Assessments empower people who can do just that - whether their title is marketer, entrepreneur, manager, salesperson, consultant, business process manager, executive assistant, IT Manager, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are people who watch the process as it happens, and ask the right questions to make the process work better.
You are free to use the Self-Assessment contents in your presentations and documentation for internal end external use without asking us - we are here to help.