Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical ProjeQtOr Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any ProjeQtOr related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated ProjeQtOr specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the ProjeQtOr Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 924 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which ProjeQtOr improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 924 standard requirements:
- Did the various professionals on the project adhere to documented standards (sales, design, procurement, warehouse, installation, production, programming, finance, project management, service)?
- Does the consultant have a proven, documentable record of delivering a constructible project that is close to the engineers estimate and with minimal construction change orders?
- Is there a common, shared database so that multiple users can access and add to the historical project data, and view or update estimates (assuming this is important to you)?
- Assess the adequacy of maintenance project management standards, methodologies, and practices. Does your organization have adequate maintenance standards and controls?
- Risk management: describe the risks associated with the project or associated agreement. what contingencies have been built in to mitigate the already stated risks?
- Are you going to wait for the next generation to overcome obstacles eventually or try to hasten the process and eliminate the inefficiencies as soon as possible?
- How has your organization created a process for selection that obtains the best software for the best price and at the same time obtain organizational Buy-In?
- Does the software meet requirements for security, languages, support, and product refresh cycles to make it ready to deploy at the global, enterprise level?
- Will any required / recommended Hardware, Software, License, Tools be procured by the Customer or will the Project have to use existing infrastructure only?
- Have all project deliverables have been created, quality controlled, accepted and handed over to the already stated who will operate and maintain them?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the ProjeQtOr book in PDF containing 924 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your ProjeQtOr self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the ProjeQtOr Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which ProjeQtOr areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough ProjeQtOr Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage ProjeQtOr projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step ProjeQtOr Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 ProjeQtOr project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Activity Duration Estimates: Are time, scope, cost, and quality monitored throughout the ProjeQtOr project?
- Project or Phase Close-Out: What benefits or impacts does the stakeholder group expect to obtain as a result of the ProjeQtOr project?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Are the facilities, expertise, resources, and management know-how available to handle the situation?
- Requirements Management Plan: How will you communicate scheduled tasks to other team members?
- Risk Register: What are the assumptions and current status that support the assessment of the risk?
- Milestone List: How late can each activity be finished and started?
- Duration Estimating Worksheet: Will the ProjeQtOr project collaborate with the local community and leverage resources?
- Planning Process Group: To what extent and in what ways are the ProjeQtOr project contributing to progress towards organizational reform?
- Activity Duration Estimates: How does a ProjeQtOr project life cycle differ from a product life cycle?
- Change Log: Do the described changes impact on the integrity or security of the system?
Step-by-step and complete ProjeQtOr Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 ProjeQtOr project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 ProjeQtOr project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 ProjeQtOr project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 ProjeQtOr project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 ProjeQtOr project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 ProjeQtOr project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any ProjeQtOr project with this in-depth ProjeQtOr Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose ProjeQtOr projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in ProjeQtOr and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make ProjeQtOr investments work better.
This ProjeQtOr All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.