Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Public Cloud Computing Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Public Cloud Computing related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Public Cloud Computing specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Public Cloud Computing Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 619 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Public Cloud Computing improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 619 standard requirements:
- Is the team adequately staffed with the desired cross-functionality? If not, what additional resources are available to the team?
- Is there a Public Cloud Computing Communication plan covering who needs to get what information when?
- Do we have enough freaky customers in our portfolio pushing us to the limit day in and day out?
- Do our leaders quickly bounce back from setbacks?
- Is our strategy driving our strategy? Or is the way in which we allocate resources driving our strategy?
- Is it clear when you think of the day ahead of you what activities and tasks you need to complete?
- Did my employees make progress today?
- Do the Public Cloud Computing decisions we make today help people and the planet tomorrow?
- Your reputation and success is your lifeblood, and Public Cloud Computing shows you how to stay relevant, add value, and win and retain customers
- Can we do Public Cloud Computing without complex (expensive) analysis?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Public Cloud Computing book in PDF containing 619 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Public Cloud Computing self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Public Cloud Computing Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Public Cloud Computing areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Public Cloud Computing Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Public Cloud Computing projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Public Cloud Computing Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Public Cloud Computing project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Risk Audit: Do industry specialists and business risk auditors enhance audit reporting accuracy?
- Resource Breakdown Structure: How difficult will it be to do specific activities on this Public Cloud Computing project?
- Quality Audit: How does the organization know that its system for recruiting the best staff possible are appropriately effective and constructive?
- Project or Phase Close-Out: What are the informational communication needs for each stakeholder?
- Cost Management Plan: Has a provision been made to reassess Public Cloud Computing project risks at various Public Cloud Computing project stages?
- Initiating Process Group: How well did the chosen processes produce the expected results?
- Change Management Plan: Have the business unit contacts been selected and notified?
- Team Performance Assessment: If you have criticized someones work for method variance in your role as reviewer, what was the circumstance?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are there ways to reduce the time it takes to get something approved?
- Lessons Learned: Did the Public Cloud Computing project improve the team members reputations, skills, personal development?
Step-by-step and complete Public Cloud Computing Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Public Cloud Computing project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Public Cloud Computing project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Public Cloud Computing project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Public Cloud Computing project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Public Cloud Computing project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Public Cloud Computing project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Public Cloud Computing project with this in-depth Public Cloud Computing Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Public Cloud Computing projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Public Cloud Computing and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Public Cloud Computing investments work better.
This Public Cloud Computing All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.