Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Quality Data Metrics Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Quality Data Metrics related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Quality Data Metrics specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Quality Data Metrics Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 907 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Quality Data Metrics improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 907 standard requirements:
- Were changes made during the file extract period to how the data are processed, such as changes to mode of data collection, changes to instructions for completing the application form, changes to the edit, changes to classification codes, or changes to the query system used to retrieve the data?
- Do you conduct regular data quality audits to ensure that your strategies for enforcing quality control are up-to-date and that any corrective measures undertaken in the past have been successful in improving Data Quality?
- Were the environmental data operations performed to meet data quality objectives designed for the already stated specific data operations and were the operations performed as specified?
- In the case of data quality you will also need to address the business issue of how good you need your data quality to be: is a 10% error rate acceptable or only 5%, or 20%?
- Is there agreement on what metrics are communicated to the board and executive management to keep them sufficiently aware of your organizations information security status?
- Which additional data that may be required. When data is identified, how can it be collected, and how can it be transformed into metrics applicable for a value stream map?
- Does management use its routine monitoring of performance data to help ensure data quality by, for example, seeking explanations of variations between out turn and target?
- Do you gain more by investing in a data quality solution to inhibit corresponding costs and ensure you are using accurate analytics data to drive your business strategy?
- Review availability, completeness and timeliness of reports from all service delivery points. how many reports should there have been from all service delivery points?
- When and how do you inform stakeholders of changes to business arrangements or processes affecting the composition of the raw data underlying service quality measures?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Quality Data Metrics book in PDF containing 907 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Quality Data Metrics self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Quality Data Metrics Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Quality Data Metrics areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Quality Data Metrics Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Quality Data Metrics projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Quality Data Metrics Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Quality Data Metrics project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Quality Audit: For each device to be reconditioned, are device specifications, such as appropriate engineering drawings, component specifications and software specifications, maintained?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: What is the past performance of the Quality Data Metrics project manager?
- Procurement Audit: When you set social or environmental conditions for the performance of the contract, were corresponding compatible with the law and was adequate information given to the candidates?
- Change Management Plan: What new competencies will be required for the roles?
- Project Performance Report: To what degree will the team ensure that all members equitably share the work essential to the success of the team?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Sensitivity analysis -which risks will have the most impact on the Quality Data Metrics project?
- Procurement Audit: What are your ethical guidelines for public procurement?
- Executing Process Group: What type of information goes in the quality assurance plan?
- Lessons Learned: How effectively were issues managed on the Quality Data Metrics project?
- Project or Phase Close-Out: Did the delivered product meet the specified requirements and goals of the Quality Data Metrics project?
Step-by-step and complete Quality Data Metrics Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Quality Data Metrics project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Quality Data Metrics project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Quality Data Metrics project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Quality Data Metrics project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Quality Data Metrics project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Quality Data Metrics project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Quality Data Metrics project with this in-depth Quality Data Metrics Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Quality Data Metrics projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Quality Data Metrics and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Quality Data Metrics investments work better.
This Quality Data Metrics All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.