This Instant-Access Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard and accompanying eBook is for managers, advisors, consultants, specialists, professionals and anyone interested in Release Build assessment.
'It was a great experience working with The Art of Service. The self assessment was very helpful and provided many learning opportunities for our organisation.' - Business Intelligence Platform Manager in the Miscellaneous Industry
'Very visual and easy to use. Implementation was easy. Highly Recommended.' - PMO-Data and Analytics in the Media Industry
'the friendliest support staff, makes us feel totally supported every step of the way. Easy to use, and great support infrastructure.' - IT Executive in the Services Industry
What Is The Release Build Self-Assessment?
The Release Build Self-Assessment's Purpose is:
- To help our clients to reduce their effort in the Release Build work they do to get their problem solved
- To help our clients in ensuring that their plans of action include every Release Build task and that every Release Build outcome is in place
- To help our clients not having to spend time investigating strategic and tactical options, therefore saving time and ensuring Release Build opportunity costs are low
- To help our clients channel implementation direction instantly to deliver tailored Release Build advise with structured going-forward plans
All the tools you need to an in-depth Release Build Self-Assessment. Featuring 617 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Release Build improvements can be made.
What You Get:
The Release Build Complete Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard
- Ensures you don't miss anything: 617 questions in 7 RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain) steps with easy and quick navigating and answering for 1 or up to 10 participants
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Release Build Self-Assessment
- Dynamically generated projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
The Release Build Complete Self Assessment eBook version of the book in print
- Provides a convenient way to distribute and share among the participants to prepare and discuss the Self-Assessment
In using the Self-Assessment you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Release Build projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Release Build and process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Assess and define Release Build with this Release Build Self Assessment. Sample questions from the Complete, 617 Questions, Self-Assessment:
- Recognize Question: Will Release Build deliverables need to be tested and, if so, by whom?
- Define Question: How do we maintain Release Build's Integrity?
- Measure Question: Is maximizing Release Build protection the same as minimizing Release Build loss?
- Analyze Question: Is the Release Build process severely broken such that a re-design is necessary?
- Improve Question: How do we Lead with Release Build in Mind?
- Control Question: What knowledge, skills and characteristics mark a good Release Build project manager?
- Sustain Question: How to Secure Release Build?
Value [to you] of the Release Build Self-Assessment
Excluding hired consultants and advisors from top management consulting firms, internal Release Build Self-Assessment work is typically undertaken by senior level positions with titles such as Enterprise Architect, Business Process Architects, Business Process Re-engineering Specialists and Business Architects.
Statistics according to Glassdoor and Indeed tell these positions receive an average basic pay of $125,000. Daily rates of basic pay are computed by dividing an employee's annual pay by 260 days. The daily salary is then derived by dividing the annual salary of $125,000 by 260 days = a daily rate of $480.
Top management consulting firms start at $2,000 a day, with rates typically charged up to 40 hours per week.
For the price of a fraction of this you can get complete peace of mind. Now.
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
For more than twenty years, The Art of Service's Self-Assessments empower people who can do just that - whether their title is marketer, entrepreneur, manager, salesperson, consultant, business process manager, executive assistant, IT Manager, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are people who watch the process as it happens, and ask the right questions to make the process work better.
You are free to use the Self-Assessment contents in your presentations and documentation for internal end external use without asking us - we are here to help.