"A few years ago I got hit by a car, my challenges were small back then. I'm the VP Revenue Management and collaborate with Sales and Marketing teams to provide customized business plans and lead our Revenue Growth Management team that develops pricing and trade strategies. I work with account teams to develop actionable insights from account reviews and post-event analyses and create hypotheses that will enable revenue growth. I work closely with the management teams to perform data analysis and build business models. I use my analytical expertise and sales knowledge to solve business questions related to Revenue Growth Management every day. In our organization success is defined as delivering accretive growth. Our accretive growth is strong."
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Revenue Growth Management Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Revenue Growth Management related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Revenue Growth Management specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Revenue Growth Management Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 821 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Revenue Growth Management improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 821 standard requirements:
- What key stakeholder process output measure(s) does Revenue Growth Management leverage and how?
- Is there a standardized process?
- Does Revenue Growth Management appropriately measure and monitor risk?
- Do you have an implicit bias for capital investments over people investments?
- What would have to be true for the option on the table to be the best possible choice?
- How much contingency will be available in the budget?
- Can Management personnel recognize the monetary benefit of Revenue Growth Management?
- What tools were used to tap into the creativity and encourage outside the box thinking?
- What will drive Revenue Growth Management change?
- What are we attempting to measure/monitor?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Revenue Growth Management book in PDF containing 821 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Revenue Growth Management self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Revenue Growth Management Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Revenue Growth Management areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Revenue Growth Management Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Revenue Growth Management projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Revenue Growth Management Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Revenue Growth Management project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Lessons Learned: How effective was each Revenue Growth Management project Team member in fulfilling his/her role?
- Project Portfolio management: Governance. How does the organization ensure that Revenue Growth Management project and program benefits and risks are being managed to optimize the overall value creation from the portfolio?
- Lessons Learned: Why does the organization need a lessons learned (LL) capability?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Do you use diagramming techniques to show cause and effect?
- Contractor Status Report: Who canÊlist a Revenue Growth Management projectÊas company experience, the company or a previous employee of the company?
- Risk Register: Are there other alternative controls that could be implemented?
- Procurement Audit: Did the organization decide for an appropriate and admissible procurement procedure?
- Requirements Documentation: The problem with gathering requirements is right there in the word gathering. What images does it conjure?
- Project Scope Statement: Once its defined, what is the stability of the Revenue Growth Management project scope?
- Scope Management Plan: How relevant is this attribute to this Revenue Growth Management project or audit?
Step-by-step and complete Revenue Growth Management Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Revenue Growth Management project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Revenue Growth Management project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Revenue Growth Management project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Revenue Growth Management project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Revenue Growth Management project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Revenue Growth Management project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Revenue Growth Management project with this in-depth Revenue Growth Management Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Revenue Growth Management projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Revenue Growth Management and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Revenue Growth Management investments work better.
This Revenue Growth Management All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.