This Instant-Access Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard and accompanying eBook is for managers, advisors, consultants, specialists, professionals and anyone interested in risk and authorization assessment.
'The Art of Service is worth your time. Great product, great experience' - Sr. Manager in the Retail Industry
'The Art of Service's self assessment was able to automatically detect key issues from multiple questions and prfioritize, without needing users to choose. Provides visually rich graphs and widgets to present the information more clearly Vendor support is great.' - VP, BI & Analytics in the Finance Industry
'An amazing company that really cares about its clients. The developer team stays in touch with its clients to improve the product and the sales team makes sure that we have everything we need to succeed and isn't too pushy or aggressive. Overall a very good product from an innovative player in the space of business analytics. In addition to all that, getting The Art of service's Self-Assessments into our enterprise was smooth and efficient.' - Senior Manager in the Healthcare Industry
What Is The risk and authorization Self-Assessment?
The risk and authorization Self-Assessment's Purpose is:
- To help our clients to reduce their effort in the risk and authorization work they do to get their problem solved
- To help our clients in ensuring that their plans of action include every risk and authorization task and that every risk and authorization outcome is in place
- To help our clients not having to spend time investigating strategic and tactical options, therefore saving time and ensuring risk and authorization opportunity costs are low
- To help our clients channel implementation direction instantly to deliver tailored risk and authorization advise with structured going-forward plans
All the tools you need to an in-depth risk and authorization Self-Assessment. Featuring 617 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which risk and authorization improvements can be made.
What You Get:
The risk and authorization Complete Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard
- Ensures you don't miss anything: 617 questions in 7 RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain) steps with easy and quick navigating and answering for 1 or up to 10 participants
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough risk and authorization Self-Assessment
- Dynamically generated projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
The risk and authorization Complete Self Assessment eBook version of the book in print
- Provides a convenient way to distribute and share among the participants to prepare and discuss the Self-Assessment
In using the Self-Assessment you will be better able to:
- Diagnose risk and authorization projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in risk and authorization and process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Assess and define risk and authorization with this risk and authorization Self Assessment. Sample questions from the Complete, 617 Questions, Self-Assessment:
- Recognize Question: Is risk and authorization linked to key business goals and objectives?
- Define Question: What tools do you use once you have decided on a risk and authorization strategy and more importantly how do you choose?
- Measure Question: Is the risk and authorization scope manageable?
- Analyze Question: Does the risk and authorization performance meet the customerês requirements?
- Improve Question: How do we keep improving risk and authorization?
- Control Question: Has the risk and authorization work been fairly and/or equitably divided and delegated among team members who are qualified and capable to perform the work? Has everyone contributed?
- Sustain Question: Have the types of risks that may impact risk and authorization been identified and analyzed?
Value [to you] of the risk and authorization Self-Assessment
Excluding hired consultants and advisors from top management consulting firms, internal risk and authorization Self-Assessment work is typically undertaken by senior level positions with titles such as Enterprise Architect, Business Process Architects, Business Process Re-engineering Specialists and Business Architects.
Statistics according to Glassdoor and Indeed tell these positions receive an average basic pay of $125,000. Daily rates of basic pay are computed by dividing an employee's annual pay by 260 days. The daily salary is then derived by dividing the annual salary of $125,000 by 260 days = a daily rate of $480.
Top management consulting firms start at $2,000 a day, with rates typically charged up to 40 hours per week.
For the price of a fraction of this you can get complete peace of mind. Now.
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
For more than twenty years, The Art of Service's Self-Assessments empower people who can do just that - whether their title is marketer, entrepreneur, manager, salesperson, consultant, business process manager, executive assistant, IT Manager, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are people who watch the process as it happens, and ask the right questions to make the process work better.
You are free to use the Self-Assessment contents in your presentations and documentation for internal end external use without asking us - we are here to help.