Look inside the Kanban:
Verify that your operation assesses the cyber security posture of information systems according to the Risk Management Framework (RMF) including review of artifacts, controls implementation and compliance testing, interviews with key stakeholders, and documentation of the assessment results.
Benefits of the Risk Based Internal Audit Kanban
- Use risk management as a way to make your business more efficient, to reduce manual intervention, and minimise risk and control errors.
- Restrict, log, and monitor access to your information security management systems.
- Provide effective oversight of programs and controls to prevent, detect and deter fraud, including oversight over internal controls management has established to mitigate fraud risks.
- Manage and report on your information risk management practices.
- Use technology based audit tools and other data analysis techniques.
- Use the data that already exists internal and external to your organization to better identify and predict emerging changes in the risk environment.
- Optimize technological and legal structures within an industry (law) that has a low appetite for trust, and is risk averse.
- Know if your vulnerability risk profile has changed.
- Know if your legacy software is at risk of damaging your business and your legacy.
- Explicitly incorporate into the capital framework other critical risk areas, as portfolio concentrations and operational, liquidity, legal, and information systems risks.
The Art of Service has identified and prioritized 1422 Risk Based Internal Audit critical capabilities and use cases to assess and use. Leaders can select those results that best align with their business needs before implementing a solution.
The Art of Service's Critical Capabilities evaluates and prioritizes hundreds of results to help with the outcome selection process.
This Critical Capabilities Kanban will enable leaders to shortlist hundreds of appropriate results fast, because they are uniquely ready-to-use prioritized, starting with the 'Must Have' category; the most urgent and critical priorities.
This Kanban will help you plan and manage your Risk Based Internal Audit roadmap.
- Transform the data into actionable views for your organization: business data changes, so how you view it should be flexible. Create the perfect view that's right for you.
- Put your workflows on autopilot: Help your team go faster and focus on what matters by automating your processes. Upload and use the Kanban with your favorite apps and services like Asana, Airtable, Basecamp, Monday.com, Atlassian, Trello etc.
- Knock down data silos: Align your teams around a single source of truth with real-time data from different sources. Point. Click. Stay in Sync.
- Use it's flexible reporting for your unique use case: Whether you're "no-code" or you "know-code", the Kanban is the foundational tool to show what you want to who needs to see it.
Included in your instant download purchase are the following digital products:
As seen in the Kanban above, the complete 1422 Risk Based Internal Audit critical capabilities and use cases, their prioritization, workflows, tagging and questions.
The download is available as an easy to re-use Excel format, which you can use as is, or import in any management tool of your choice, like Monday.com, Atlassian, Smartsheet, Power BI, Asana, Airtable etc.
Also included is the Risk Based Internal Audit critical capabilities Book in PDF format covering all the criteria including ideas for (potential) roles to assign the criteria to. Table of contents:
About The Art of Service
Risk Based Internal Audit Critical Capabilities, Meaningful Metrics And Their Prioritization
Prioritization Of Requirements
The Prioritization Categories Are:
- Must Have
- Should Have
- Ought to Have
- Might Have
- Could Have
Use In New Product/Service/Process Development
The Critical Risk Based Internal Audit Capabilities And Their Priorities:
- Priority - Must Have #
- Priority - Should Have #
- Priority - Ought to Have #
- Priority - Might Have #
- Priority - Could Have #
You're in good company. Join:
Trusted by: Lumen, Deloitte, North Carolina Administrative Office of the Courts, General Mills, U.S. Bank, Booz Allen Hamilton, Fishtech Group LLC, Gartner, CrossCountry Consulting, Fannie Mae, Milliman, Puget Sound Energy, The Travelers Companies, Inc., Risk Management Solutions (RMS), Guy Carpenter, Risk Management Solutions, Aon, One Concern, Nationwide, Risk Placement Services, Inc, General Reinsurance Corporation, BDO, Selective Insurance Company of America, Berkley, Chubb, Applied Research Associates, Inc, American Family Mutual Insurance Company, AIG, AIR, PRICE WATERHOUSE COOPERS, EMC Insurance, QBE, Acrisure LLC, Revantage Corporate Services, Allianz Global Corporate & Specialty, Citizens Property Insurance Corporation, UnitedHealth Group, Infineum, GCM Grosvenor, Keurig Dr Pepper, Fidelity TalentSource, Global Staffing, LLC, Guardian Life Insurance Company, Air Products, MetLife, Schroders, Blue Shield of California, Natixis North America Inc., CohnReznick, SAI Global, Inter-American Development Bank, TCS, HSBC, AmerisourceBergen, Walmart, University of South Carolina, MassMutual, Amazon.com Services LLC, umlaut North America, Amazon Data Services, Inc., PayPal, Cigna, Umpqua Bank, BMO Harris Bank, Dropbox, ON24, Garmin, Origami Risk, CIBC, Finra, Citi, Northwestern Mutual, TARGET, Ameriprise Financial, Fidelity Investments, BOEING, WEX Inc., TIAA, Tyndall Federal Credit Union, TikTok, Bizongo, ServiceLink, HM Health Solutions, Great American Insurance Group, Banner Bank, Medpace, Inc., Weyerhaeuser, Patelco Credit Union, Humana, Bank of the West, AT&T, NewRez, EY, Carrington Mortgage Holdings, LLC, Iowa Department of Transportation, Banner Health, Mercy Hospital in Iowa City, Chubb INA Holdings Inc., West Bend Mutual Insurance Company, US Veterans Health Administration, Standard Chartered, Affirm, KeyBank, McDonald's Corporation, Children's Wisconsin, Delta, Chick-fil-A, Inc., TD Bank, RJ O'Brien, Everest Insurance Company, Bandwidth, State of Georgia, Collier County, FL, Dell Technologies, Beam Inc., NYC MAYORS OFFICE OF CONTRACT SVCS, SAGE Therapeutics, Black & Veatch Mgmt Consulting, Liberty University, REI, New Perspectives Senior Living, Green Dot Corporation, PSI CRO, Klarna, State of Iowa Talent Gateway, U.S. Renal Care, Netflix, Costco Wholesale, Newell Brands, Advia Credit Union, Hancock Whitney, Quartz, Orchid Orthopedics, Sportsman's Warehouse, NYC DEPT OF HEALTH/MENTAL HYGIENE, Wayfair,