Lead strategic initiatives to drive alignment across stakeholder groups to develop and deliver repeatable end to end Risk Management solutions and controls aligned with business/customer processes.
More Uses of the Risk Management Solutions Toolkit:
- Unite lead operations analysis Technology Risk management solutions.
- Make sure that your organization lowers risk group provides comprehensive Enterprise Risk Management solutions to organizations operating in high risk, highly regulated environments valuing risk mitigation.
- Secure that your organization possess a broad based operational perspective and provides Risk Management solutions.
- Methodize: strategic Leadership Skills to drive alignment across stakeholder groups to develop and deliver repeatable end to end Risk Management solutions.
- Develop high quality Supplier Risk Management solutions to support achievement of business unit objectives.
- Foresee risks and create Risk Management solutions as appropriate.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Risk Management Solutions Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Risk Management Solutions related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Risk Management Solutions specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Risk Management Solutions Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 930 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Risk Management Solutions improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 930 standard requirements:
- Organizational support in providing services: do managers provide encouragement and support for collaborative activities and what is the impact on operations, documentation, billing, and Risk Management?
- Do you look for vendors whose solutions are designed to facilitate your IWMS objectives. Do their solutions promote efficiencies, Reduce Costs, mitigate compliance-related risks and speed Time to Market?
- Are findings of Enterprise Risk Management deficiencies reported to the individual responsible for the function or activity involved, as well as to at least one level of management above that person?
- What specific staging, readiness and deployment techniques will the Vendor use to determine the proper sequencing of deployment processes and functions required for successful implementation?
- While the project might have sufficient funds for the acquisition of required Hardware, software or COTS solution, does it have sufficient funding for any additional specialized tasks?
- Do regular face-to-face meetings occur with risk champions or other employees from a range of functions and entity units with responsibility for aspects of Enterprise Risk Management?
- Senior management, the mission owners, knowing the potential risks and recommended controls, may ask, when and under what circumstances should I take action, do you have the answers?
- Why worry about the costs and risks associated with maintaining and managing the Data Protection process, when you can rely on a trusted cloud backup vendor to do the heavy lifting?
- Has the evaluator held considerations with personnel who perform or are affected by Enterprise Risk Management by examining records on performance or a combination of procedures?
- Does the vendors Crisis Management plan include timely customer notification to allow the customer time to effectively respond to a potential interruption of goods and services?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Risk Management Solutions book in PDF containing 930 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Risk Management Solutions self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Risk Management Solutions Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Risk Management Solutions areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Risk Management Solutions Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Risk Management Solutions projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Risk Management Solutions Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Risk Management Solutions project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Executing Process Group: Based on your Risk Management Solutions project Communication Management plan, what worked well?
- Cost Management Plan: Is an industry recognized mechanized support tool(s) being used for Risk Management Solutions project scheduling & tracking?
- Scope Management Plan: Are changes in deliverable commitments agreed to by all affected groups & individuals?
- Cost Management Plan: Are vendor invoices audited for accuracy before payment?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Vulnerable groups; who are the vulnerable groups that might be affected by the Risk Management Solutions project?
- Activity Duration Estimates: What are the main types of goods and services being outsourced?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Do all stakeholders know how to access this repository and where to find the Risk Management Solutions project documentation?
- WBS Dictionary: Are internal budgets for authorized, and not priced changes based on the contractors resource plan for accomplishing the work?
- Scope Management Plan: Does all Risk Management Solutions project documentation reside in a common repository for easy access?
- Duration Estimating Worksheet: Do any colleagues have experience with your organization and/or RFPs?
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Risk Management Solutions project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Risk Management Solutions Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Risk Management Solutions project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Risk Management Solutions project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Risk Management Solutions project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Risk Management Solutions project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Risk Management Solutions projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Risk Management Solutions and put Process Design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Risk Management Solutions investments work better.
This Risk Management Solutions All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.