Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical RSA SecurID Technology Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any RSA SecurID Technology related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated RSA SecurID Technology specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the RSA SecurID Technology Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 996 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which RSA SecurID Technology improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 996 standard requirements:
- Are you an enterprise architect looking to automate test data management as part of a continuous integration process, so database copies are masked and spun up on test servers in AWS automatically?
- What are the top business benefits your organization could achieve using a software platform to connect, secure, manage, analyze, and engage customers through your connected devices?
- Are the procedures for the protection of sensitive information handled on PC consistent with the already stated for other types of sensitive information in your organization?
- How as cloud consumers, do you satisfy ourselves that the cloud service providers are doing the right thing and implementing sufficient and effective security controls?
- What have other organizations done with IAM, what products and services are available on the market, what are the major challenges and pitfalls of large IAM projects?
- Which technique can be used to integrate AWS IAM (Identity and Access Management) with an on-premise LDAP (Lightweight Directory Access Protocol) directory service?
- What attention has been given to information security, including safeguarding access to information, disposing of information, identity management and the like?
- What role should authentication and identity management controls play in a comprehensive set of cybersecurity measures available to commercial organizations?
- How to quickly offer a Web access to a customer adviser in a branch or a technician in the field with the level of security adapted to respective missions?
- How can it create a coherent and believable story about why IAM is needed in the enterprise in language that the business can understand and accept?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the RSA SecurID Technology book in PDF containing 996 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your RSA SecurID Technology self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the RSA SecurID Technology Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which RSA SecurID Technology areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough RSA SecurID Technology Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage RSA SecurID Technology projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step RSA SecurID Technology Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 RSA SecurID Technology project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Management Plan: Do all stakeholders know how to access the PM repository and where to find the RSA SecurID Technology project documentation?
- Quality Audit: How does your organization know that its teaching activities (and staff learning) are effectively and constructively enhanced by its activities?
- Change Management Plan: How might they respond to the message and if the response may be negative or open to misinterpretation, what else needs to be said?
- Cost Baseline: Has the RSA SecurID Technology project (or RSA SecurID Technology project phase) been evaluated against each objective established in the product description and Integrated RSA SecurID Technology project Plan?
- Risk Management Plan: Are there risks to human health or the environment that need to be controlled or mitigated?
- Risk Audit: What are the costs associated with late delivery or a defective product?
- Team Performance Assessment: To what degree is the team cognizant of small wins to be celebrated along the way?
- Executing Process Group: How does RSA SecurID Technology project management relate to other disciplines?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Does the contractors system provide unit or lot costs when applicable?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Are procedures defined for calculating cost estimates?
Step-by-step and complete RSA SecurID Technology Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 RSA SecurID Technology project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 RSA SecurID Technology project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 RSA SecurID Technology project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 RSA SecurID Technology project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 RSA SecurID Technology project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 RSA SecurID Technology project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any RSA SecurID Technology project with this in-depth RSA SecurID Technology Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose RSA SecurID Technology projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in RSA SecurID Technology and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make RSA SecurID Technology investments work better.
This RSA SecurID Technology All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.