Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Sales process engineering Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Sales process engineering related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Sales process engineering specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Sales process engineering Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 634 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Sales process engineering improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 634 standard requirements:
- What are your most important goals for the strategic Sales process engineering objectives?
- How do the Sales process engineering results compare with the performance of your competitors and other organizations with similar offerings?
- What lessons, if any, from a pilot were incorporated into the design of the full-scale solution?
- Are new process steps, standards, and documentation ingrained into normal operations?
- What management system can we use to leverage the Sales process engineering experience, ideas, and concerns of the people closest to the work to be done?
- Why Measure?
- At what moment would you think; Will I get fired?
- Where is it measured?
- What does the should be process map/design look like?
- How do mission and objectives affect the Sales process engineering processes of our organization?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Sales process engineering book in PDF containing 634 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Sales process engineering self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Sales process engineering Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Sales process engineering areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Sales process engineering Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Sales process engineering projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Sales process engineering Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Sales process engineering project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Team Directory: Do purchase specifications and configurations match requirements?
- Lessons Learned: How well prepared were you to receive Sales process engineering project deliverables?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Is there a formal set of procedures supporting Issues Management?
- WBS Dictionary: Are Sales process engineering projected overhead costs in each pool and the associated direct costs used as the basis for establishing interim rates for allocating overhead to contracts?
- Requirements Management Plan: Is there formal agreement on who has authority to approve a change in requirements?
- Duration Estimating Worksheet: What is the least expensive way to complete the Sales process engineering project within 40 weeks?
- Schedule Management Plan: How does the proposed individual meet each requirement?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Has an organization readiness assessment been conducted?
- Requirements Management Plan: Who is responsible for monitoring and tracking the Sales process engineering project requirements?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Is there any form of automated support for Issues Management?
Step-by-step and complete Sales process engineering Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Sales process engineering project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Sales process engineering project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Sales process engineering project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Sales process engineering project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Sales process engineering project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Sales process engineering project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Sales process engineering project with this in-depth Sales process engineering Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Sales process engineering projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Sales process engineering and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Sales process engineering investments work better.
This Sales process engineering All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.