Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical SAP IoT Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any SAP IoT related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated SAP IoT specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the SAP IoT Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 943 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which SAP IoT improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 943 standard requirements:
- IoT-based offerings are no longer one-off product hardware sales. Instead, manufacturers will embark on new relationships with customers that last for the entire lifecycle of the hardware product. Through over-the-air (OTA) communications, firmware updates and feature enhancements can be delivered to IoT products for as long as they are installed. Given this shift, how should you price your IoT offerings/integrated services?
- New objects as the plethora of different device types, devices, gateways and IoT platforms need to be maintained because they are decentralized trust servers of the organizations using them. Management and governance enables organizations to meet both compliance and business requirements. Will your IAM system handle the increased number of relationships between users, devices, services and policies?
- Extensibility: extensibility could be a huge challenge at the edge of the network, unlike a mobile system, the things in the IoT could be very dynamic. When the owner purchases a new thing, can it be easily added to the current service without any problem?
- Sensors and the IoT add to the growing amount of monitoring data that is available to a wide range of users. How do you effectively analyze all of this data and ensure that meaningful and relevant data and decisions are made?
- Designing internet of things (IoT) solutions can unlock innovation, increase efficiencies and create new competitive advantages. but in an emerging marketplace of mostly unknown and untested solutions, where do you start?
- As an example; there are all kinds of innovative new applications and devices that promise to enable the connected home and vehicle, smart city and lifestyle, but how do you define whats IoT and whats not?
- Thanks to the evolution of the IoT, machine learning is advancing at a rapid pace. Machines are getting smarter and collecting data themselves, which poses the question; who will manage the data?
- What are the highest priority application types (mobile, IoT, etc.), systems (ERP, CRM, etc.), and development approaches that make up the digital transformation landscape for your organization?
- What role or actions should your organization of Commerce and, more generally, the federal government take regarding policies, rules, and/or standards with regards to IoT cybersecurity, if any?
- Can data lake technology simplify the development of the Internet of Things, create a welcoming environment for precision medicine, and change the way providers approach big data analytics?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the SAP IoT book in PDF containing 943 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your SAP IoT self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the SAP IoT Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which SAP IoT areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough SAP IoT Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage SAP IoT projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step SAP IoT Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 SAP IoT project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Scope Management Plan: Are enough systems & user personnel assigned to the SAP IoT project?
- Schedule Management Plan: Which status reports are received per the SAP IoT project Plan?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Is a pmo (SAP IoT project management office) in place and provide oversight to the SAP IoT project?
- Decision Log: Do strategies and tactics aimed at less than full control reduce the costs of management or simply shift the cost burden?
- Change Request: Is it feasible to use requirements attributes as predictors of reliability?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Is a payment system in place with proper reviews and approvals?
- Team Operating Agreement: The method to be used in the decision making process; Will it be consensus, majority rule, or the supervisor having the final say?
- Procurement Audit: Are checks disbursed by someone other than the individual who authorized payment?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are changes in deliverable commitments agreed to by all affected groups & individuals?
- Procurement Audit: Do the employees have the necessary skills and experience to carry out procurements efficiently?
Step-by-step and complete SAP IoT Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 SAP IoT project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 SAP IoT project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 SAP IoT project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 SAP IoT project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 SAP IoT project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 SAP IoT project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any SAP IoT project with this in-depth SAP IoT Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose SAP IoT projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in SAP IoT and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make SAP IoT investments work better.
This SAP IoT All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.