Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical SAS Visual Analytics Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any SAS Visual Analytics related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated SAS Visual Analytics specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the SAS Visual Analytics Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 847 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which SAS Visual Analytics improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 847 standard requirements:
- Will the big data cloud environment support scale-out, shared-nothing massively parallel processing, storage optimization, dynamic query optimization, and mixed workload management better than alternative deployment models (e.g., on-premises appliances, software on commodity hardware)?
- Self-service analysis is meaningless unless users can trust that the data comes from an approved source and is up to date. Does your BI solution create a strong partnership with IT to ensure that data, whether from extracts or live connections, is 100-percent accurate?
- Will it allow users to retrieve their data and their application artifacts and to have strong assurance that the cloud service provider will delete all copies and not retain any materials belonging to the cloud service customer after an agreed period?
- What are the potential areas of conflict that can arise between organisations IT and marketing functions around the deployment and use of business intelligence and data analytics software services and whats the best way to resolve them?
- How likely is it that a particular approach will reduce the cost of deploying and managing Big Data analytics and maximize the productivity and efficiency of IT operations over the deployments expected useful life?
- Consideration for forming a BICC is driven by a need and urgency for change, specifically around the ability to meet business demand for better decisions using BI technology. Who is feeling the pain?
- In what manner and under which conditions is it feasible to apply effective control measures to Big Data implementations and gain increased certainty over the validity of data analytics outcomes?
- Do you have mature business intelligence environments that can integrate fraud analytics within your current environment to take advantage of processes and architecture that are already in place?
- Data visualization effectiveness; What are the Bi platform advanced capabilities in terms of allowing business users to efficiently and effectively visualize data sets and act on the results?
- How do we protect the assured, proper, and consistent collection, processing, communication, use and disposition of personally identifiable information in the relation to cloud services?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the SAS Visual Analytics book in PDF containing 847 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your SAS Visual Analytics self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the SAS Visual Analytics Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which SAS Visual Analytics areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough SAS Visual Analytics Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage SAS Visual Analytics projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step SAS Visual Analytics Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 SAS Visual Analytics project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Closing Process Group: How dependent is the SAS Visual Analytics project on other SAS Visual Analytics projects or work efforts?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: My SAS Visual Analytics project leader has suddenly left your organization, what do you do?
- Quality Audit: How does your organization know that its management system is appropriately effective and constructive?
- Risk Audit: What are the legal implications of not identifying a complete universe of business risks?
- Procurement Audit: Is there an effective risk management system continuously monitoring procurement risk?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: What are some important SAS Visual Analytics project communications management tools?
- Procurement Audit: Are approvals needed if changes are made in the quantity or specification of the original purchase requisition?
- Requirements Management Plan: Did you avoid subjective, flowery or non-specific statements?
- Change Request: Who has responsibility for approving and ranking changes?
- Risk Management Plan: Are requirements fully understood by the software engineering team and customers?
Step-by-step and complete SAS Visual Analytics Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 SAS Visual Analytics project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 SAS Visual Analytics project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 SAS Visual Analytics project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 SAS Visual Analytics project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 SAS Visual Analytics project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 SAS Visual Analytics project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any SAS Visual Analytics project with this in-depth SAS Visual Analytics Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose SAS Visual Analytics projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in SAS Visual Analytics and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make SAS Visual Analytics investments work better.
This SAS Visual Analytics All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.