This Instant-Access Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard and accompanying eBook is for managers, advisors, consultants, specialists, professionals and anyone interested in SCCM assessment.
'This gave us our success story in implementing Self-Service Data Discovery. Excellent product for business user's self service.' - Architect' - Business Intelligence and DW in the Finance Industry
'The Art of Service's self assessment has been a powerful dash-boarding tool. I have created powerful dashboards that have helped our business run more efficiently and effectively.' - Analyst in the Finance Industry
'Great tool for creating dynamic dashboards. Produces terrific results. The Art of Service is excellent' - Senior Advisor in the Government Industry
What Is The SCCM Self-Assessment?
The SCCM Self-Assessment's Purpose is:
- To help our clients to reduce their effort in the SCCM work they do to get their problem solved
- To help our clients in ensuring that their plans of action include every SCCM task and that every SCCM outcome is in place
- To help our clients not having to spend time investigating strategic and tactical options, therefore saving time and ensuring SCCM opportunity costs are low
- To help our clients channel implementation direction instantly to deliver tailored SCCM advise with structured going-forward plans
All the tools you need to an in-depth SCCM Self-Assessment. Featuring 618 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which SCCM improvements can be made.
What You Get:
The SCCM Complete Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard
- Ensures you don't miss anything: 618 questions in 7 RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain) steps with easy and quick navigating and answering for 1 or up to 10 participants
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough SCCM Self-Assessment
- Dynamically generated projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
The SCCM Complete Self Assessment eBook version of the book in print
- Provides a convenient way to distribute and share among the participants to prepare and discuss the Self-Assessment
In using the Self-Assessment you will be better able to:
- Diagnose SCCM projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in SCCM and process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Assess and define SCCM with this SCCM Self Assessment. Sample questions from the Complete, 618 Questions, Self-Assessment:
- Recognize Question: Will team members perform SCCM work when assigned and in a timely fashion?
- Define Question: Does SCCM create potential expectations in other areas that need to be recognized and considered?
- Measure Question: In the case of a SCCM project, the criteria for the audit derive from implementation objectives. an audit of a SCCM project involves assessing whether the recommendations outlined for implementation have been met. in other words, can we track that any SCCM project is implemented as planned, and is it working?
- Analyze Question: What other jobs or tasks affect the performance of the steps in the SCCM process?
- Improve Question: How do we keep improving SCCM?
- Control Question: How can we improve SCCM?
- Sustain Question: In the case of a SCCM project, the criteria for the audit derive from implementation objectives. an audit of a SCCM project involves assessing whether the recommendations outlined for implementation have been met. in other words, can we track that any SCCM project is implemented as planned, and is it working?
Value [to you] of the SCCM Self-Assessment
Excluding hired consultants and advisors from top management consulting firms, internal SCCM Self-Assessment work is typically undertaken by senior level positions with titles such as Enterprise Architect, Business Process Architects, Business Process Re-engineering Specialists and Business Architects.
Statistics according to Glassdoor and Indeed tell these positions receive an average basic pay of $125,000. Daily rates of basic pay are computed by dividing an employee's annual pay by 260 days. The daily salary is then derived by dividing the annual salary of $125,000 by 260 days = a daily rate of $480.
Top management consulting firms start at $2,000 a day, with rates typically charged up to 40 hours per week.
For the price of a fraction of this you can get complete peace of mind. Now.
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
For more than twenty years, The Art of Service's Self-Assessments empower people who can do just that - whether their title is marketer, entrepreneur, manager, salesperson, consultant, business process manager, executive assistant, IT Manager, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are people who watch the process as it happens, and ask the right questions to make the process work better.
You are free to use the Self-Assessment contents in your presentations and documentation for internal end external use without asking us - we are here to help.