Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical secondary channel Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any secondary channel related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated secondary channel specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the secondary channel Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 617 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which secondary channel improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 617 standard requirements:
- Instead of going to current contacts for new ideas, what if you reconnected with dormant contacts--the people you used to know? If you were going reactivate a dormant tie, who would it be?
- What baselines are required to be defined and managed?
- How often are the team meetings?
- How do we keep the momentum going?
- Cloud management for secondary channel do we really need one?
- What are the long-term secondary channel goals?
- What prevents you from making the changes you know will make you a more effective secondary channel leader?
- How can we incorporate support to ensure safe and effective use of secondary channel into the services that we provide?
- How will the process owner and team be able to hold the gains?
- Whats the best design framework for secondary channel organization now that, in a post industrial-age if the top-down, command and control model is no longer relevant?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the secondary channel book in PDF containing 617 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your secondary channel self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the secondary channel Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which secondary channel areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough secondary channel Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage secondary channel projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step secondary channel Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 secondary channel project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Initiating Process Group: Do you understand the quality and control criteria that must be achieved for successful secondary channel project completion?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What is the last item a secondary channel project manager must do to finalize secondary channel project close-out?
- Activity Cost Estimates: How difficult will it be to do specific tasks on the secondary channel project?
- Change Management Plan: What are the key change management success metrics?
- Quality Audit: What does an analysis of the organizations staff profile suggest in terms of its planning, and how is this being addressed?
- Project Performance Report: To what degree does the formal organization make use of individual resources and meet individual needs?
- Team Operating Agreement: What individual strengths does each team member bring to the group?
- Network Diagram: What is the organization s history in doing similar activities?
- Issue Log: What approaches to you feel are the best ones to use?
- Quality Audit: How does the organization know that its relationships with industry and employers are appropriately effective and constructive?
Step-by-step and complete secondary channel Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 secondary channel project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 secondary channel project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 secondary channel project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 secondary channel project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 secondary channel project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 secondary channel project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any secondary channel project with this in-depth secondary channel Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose secondary channel projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in secondary channel and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make secondary channel investments work better.
This secondary channel All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.