Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Secure Software Development Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Secure Software Development related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Secure Software Development specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Secure Software Development Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 993 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Secure Software Development improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 993 standard requirements:
- Did the development team gather the latest information about security threats and vulnerabilities in the technology and the target operating environments for the component, product, or solution?
- Is there a sufficiently comprehensive set of information sources that are monitored for reported vulnerabilities in your own software, in third-party products, and competitor/analogous products?
- When a new weakness is found by an outside party, how are the software and associated development practices reviewed and modified to ensure that similar weaknesses are also detected and removed?
- Are your organizations information security policies (including architectural design, software development, and system engineering principles) designed to promote information security?
- What are the top business benefits your organization could achieve using a software platform to connect, secure, manage, analyze, and engage customers through your connected devices?
- Is there any particular technological innovation or development in the current ecosystem bearing systemic cyber-security concerns that supervisors should monitor more closely?
- Is there an established SDLC (Software Development Lifecycle) in place which supports the privacy and security by design principal through each stage of the project lifecycle?
- Is the solution capable of being integrated into a development program with minimal delay to meet the time frames that are associated with windows of business opportunity?
- How has your development organizations adoption of formal DevOps principles and practices impacted the software development teams workload in tangible or measurable ways?
- Which endpoint protection strategy uses system-level control of applications, processes, and hardware devices to prevent inappropriate software from running on a system?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Secure Software Development book in PDF containing 993 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Secure Software Development self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Secure Software Development Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Secure Software Development areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Secure Software Development Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Secure Software Development projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Secure Software Development Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Secure Software Development project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Project Performance Report: To what degree will new and supplemental skills be introduced as the need is recognized?
- Risk Register: What are your key risks/show istoppers and what is being done to manage them?
- Cost Management Plan: Is a pmo (Secure Software Development project management office) in place and provide oversight to the Secure Software Development project?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Who is responsible for the post implementation review process?
- Team Member Status Report: Are the attitudes of staff regarding Secure Software Development project work improving?
- Resource Breakdown Structure: Which resource planning tool provides information on resource responsibility and accountability?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: How does the Secure Software Development project involve consultations or collaboration with other organizations?
- Team Performance Assessment: To what degree can all members engage in open and interactive considerations?
- WBS Dictionary: Are budgets or values assigned to work packages and planning packages in terms of dollars, hours, or other measurable units?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: What will be the environmental impact of the Secure Software Development project?
Step-by-step and complete Secure Software Development Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Secure Software Development project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Secure Software Development project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Secure Software Development project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Secure Software Development project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Secure Software Development project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Secure Software Development project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Secure Software Development project with this in-depth Secure Software Development Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Secure Software Development projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Secure Software Development and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Secure Software Development investments work better.
This Secure Software Development All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.