Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical sensei also lean sensei Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any sensei also lean sensei related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated sensei also lean sensei specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the sensei also lean sensei Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 717 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which sensei also lean sensei improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 717 standard requirements:
- Which functions and people interact with the supplier and or customer?
- Is Process Variation Displayed/Communicated?
- Do we aggressively reward and promote the people who have the biggest impact on creating excellent sensei also lean sensei services/products?
- When is the estimated completion date?
- Think about the functions involved in your sensei also lean sensei project. what processes flow from these functions?
- Is a solution implementation plan established, including schedule/work breakdown structure, resources, risk management plan, cost/budget, and control plan?
- Are there any specific expectations or concerns about the sensei also lean sensei team, sensei also lean sensei itself?
- What are the uncertainties surrounding estimates of impact?
- Are key measures identified and agreed upon?
- What are measures?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the sensei also lean sensei book in PDF containing 717 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your sensei also lean sensei self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the sensei also lean sensei Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which sensei also lean sensei areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough sensei also lean sensei Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage sensei also lean sensei projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step sensei also lean sensei Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 sensei also lean sensei project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Requirements Management Plan: Could inaccurate or incomplete requirements in this sensei also lean sensei project create a serious risk for the business?
- Cost Baseline: If you sold 11 widgets on day, what would the affect on profits be?
- Lessons Learned: How efficient and effective were sensei also lean sensei project team meetings?
- Closing Process Group: Mitigate. What will you do to minimize the impact should a risk event occur?
- Risk Audit: Do you ensure the recommended rules of play and protocols are followed for your activity?
- Cost Management Plan: Is there an on-going process in place to monitor sensei also lean sensei project risks?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Which risks need to move on to Perform Quantitative Risk Analysis?
- Activity Resource Requirements: Do you use tools like decomposition and rolling-wave planning to produce the activity list and other outputs?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Can the requirements be traced to the appropriate components of the solution, as well as test scripts?
- Source Selection Criteria: What is the last item a sensei also lean sensei project manager must do to finalize sensei also lean sensei project close-out?
Step-by-step and complete sensei also lean sensei Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 sensei also lean sensei project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 sensei also lean sensei project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 sensei also lean sensei project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 sensei also lean sensei project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 sensei also lean sensei project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 sensei also lean sensei project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any sensei also lean sensei project with this in-depth sensei also lean sensei Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose sensei also lean sensei projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in sensei also lean sensei and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make sensei also lean sensei investments work better.
This sensei also lean sensei All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.