Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Serverless Architectures on AWS Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Serverless Architectures on AWS related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Serverless Architectures on AWS specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Serverless Architectures on AWS Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 997 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Serverless Architectures on AWS improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 997 standard requirements:
- If you were to map your different workload types; the batch, the daemon, your organizationful and your organizationless, to compute mediums on AWS, what does that mapping look like?
- Does your organization have the resourcing internally to both keep current applications running smoothly as well as improving them in response to changing needs?
- Are you still operating with yesterdays model where there is infrastructure teams who touch the infrastructure and the application teams who develop the code?
- If you have your application, which is kind of waiting for something to happen, and its still kind of running, you are still paying for that, right?
- Where does security play in all this, and what should you be considering and planning in terms of how security is going to exist in a NoOps world?
- When a product as Lambda poses powerful possibilities in the public sphere, at what point is developers ease-of-use a liability for the people?
- How do you use this amount of resources efficiently and effectively across the number of people and the number of jobs that want to run on it?
- The most common problem in any shared cluster, having run on many of them, is do you have the resources you need when you need them?
- If you were moving to NoOps, how does automation relate to serverless computing, and what do you expect as far as innovations there?
- Do architectural changes in test require coordinating disparate templates for prod or can it be done visually and automatically?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Serverless Architectures on AWS book in PDF containing 997 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Serverless Architectures on AWS self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Serverless Architectures on AWS Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Serverless Architectures on AWS areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Serverless Architectures on AWS Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Serverless Architectures on AWS projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Serverless Architectures on AWS Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Serverless Architectures on AWS project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Variance Analysis: What is the total budget for the Serverless Architectures on AWS project (including estimates for authorized and unpriced work)?
- Process Improvement Plan: Modeling current processes is great, and will you ever see a return on that investment?
- Issue Log: Can you think of other people who might have concerns or interests?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Would it be fair to say that cost is a controlling criteria?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: How are the local factors going to affect the absorption?
- Variance Analysis: What does a favorable labor efficiency variance mean?
- Cost Management Plan: The definition of the Serverless Architectures on AWS project scope what needs to be accomplished?
- Schedule Management Plan: Does the detailed work plan match the complexity of tasks with the capabilities of personnel?
- Planning Process Group: If a task is partitionable, is this a sufficient condition to reduce the Serverless Architectures on AWS project duration?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Are contractor costs, schedule and technical performance monitored throughout the Serverless Architectures on AWS project?
Step-by-step and complete Serverless Architectures on AWS Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Serverless Architectures on AWS project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Serverless Architectures on AWS project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Serverless Architectures on AWS project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Serverless Architectures on AWS project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Serverless Architectures on AWS project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Serverless Architectures on AWS project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Serverless Architectures on AWS project with this in-depth Serverless Architectures on AWS Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Serverless Architectures on AWS projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Serverless Architectures on AWS and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Serverless Architectures on AWS investments work better.
This Serverless Architectures on AWS All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.