Smart City Standard Requirements
7 Sample Requirements:
- What are the revised rough estimates of the financial savings/opportunity for Smart City improvements?
- Are there recognized Smart City problems?
- Why Smart City?
- What is the purpose of Smart City in relation to the mission?
- What problems are you facing and how do you consider Smart City will circumvent those obstacles?
- What are the long-term Smart City goals?
- Has the direction changed at all during the course of Smart City? If so, when did it change and why?
Why Own The Smart City Self-Assessment?
The Smart City Self-Assessment will make you a Smart City domain expert by:
Reducing the effort in the Smart City work to be done to get problems solved
- Ensuring that plans of action include every Smart City task and that every Smart City outcome is in place
- Saving time investigating strategic and tactical options and ensuring Smart City opportunity costs are low
- Delivering tailored Smart City advise instantly with structured going-forward plans
All the tools you need to an in-depth Smart City Self-Assessment. Featuring 786 new and updated case-based criteria, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Smart City improvements can be made.
What Is In The Smart City Self-Assessment?
The Smart City Complete Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard
- Ensures you don't miss anything: 786 criteria in 7 RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain) steps with easy and quick navigating and answering for 1 or up to 10 participants
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Smart City Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next
The Smart City Complete Self Assessment eBook version of the book in print
- Provides a convenient way to distribute and share among the participants to prepare and discuss the Self-Assessment
In using the Self-Assessment you will be better able to:
Diagnose Smart City projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Smart City and process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Assess And Define Smart City With This Smart City Self Assessment. Sample Questions From The Complete, 786 Criteria, Self-Assessment:
- Recognize Criterion: Think about the people you identified for your Smart City project and the project responsibilities you would assign to them. what kind of training do you think they would need to perform these responsibilities effectively?
- Define Criterion: As an example; there are all kinds of innovative new applications and devices that promise to enable the connected home and vehicle, smart city and lifestyle, but how do we define whatÍs IoT and whatÍs not?
- Measure Criterion: Can we do Smart City without complex (expensive) analysis?
- Analyze Criterion: A compounding model resolution with available relevant data can often provide insight towards a solution methodology; which Smart City models, tools and techniques are necessary?
- Improve Criterion: How do you manage and improve your Smart City work systems to deliver customer value and achieve organizational success and sustainability?
- Control Criterion: How likely is the current Smart City plan to come in on schedule or on budget?
- Sustain Criterion: What is a Smart City?
Cost/Benefit Analysis; Smart City Self-Assessment Justification And Approval Tools:
Purchasing a The Art of Service Self Assessment will spur new ideas, fast track project strategy and advance your professional skills. We’ve developed a set of criteria that will aid in gaining approval and give you the ability to validate and review your Self-Assessment investment:
- Excluding hired consultants and advisors from top management consulting firms, internal Smart City Self-Assessment work is typically undertaken by senior level positions with titles such as Enterprise Architect, Business Process Architects, Business Process Re-engineering Specialists and Business Architects.
Statistics according to Glassdoor and Indeed tell these positions receive an average basic pay of $125,000. Daily rates of basic pay are computed by dividing an employee's annual pay by 260 days. The daily salary is then derived by dividing the annual salary of $125,000 by 260 days = a daily rate of $480.
- Top management consulting firms start at $2,000 a day, with rates typically charged up to 40 hours per week.
For a fraction of this the Self-Assessment will make you a Smart City domain authority.
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
For more than twenty years, The Art of Service's Self-Assessments empower people who can do just that - whether their title is marketer, entrepreneur, manager, salesperson, consultant, business process manager, executive assistant, IT Manager, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are people who watch the process as it happens, and ask the right questions to make the process work better.
Get The Smart City Self Assessment That Will Make You A Smart City Domain Expert Now.