Work in a typical hunter environment with an emphasis on end user, new business opportunities while managing existing customers/partners with the goal of ensuring Customer Satisfaction and additional revenue.
More Uses of the Smart City Toolkit:
- Prepare monthly product revenue/forecast, cost/profit, and engineering none refundable expense Status Reports.
- Orchestrate: complete high level solutions and designs, estimates, Technical Writing and cost review for telecommunications, smart organization and intelligent transportation system (its) projects.
- Generate weekly and daily Status Reports and communicate same with project team and project stake holders.
- Be accountable for being on your team means participating in the fight against climate change.
- Establish that your organization prepares revenue segment estimates based on operational data and delivers meaningful Financial Analysis reconciling actual customer/revenue segment margins to estimated revenue projections.
- Be accountable for running weekly or BI weekly Key Account Management calls to sync on Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
- Assure your group complies; audits (weekly, monthly, quarterly, yearly) employee files, licensing, systems, etc.
- Create, execute, analyze and manage a variety of marketing initiatives.
- Steer: leverage advanced domain knowledge to create a competitive advantage.
- Ensure you assist; understand and provide complex design and Systems Engineering configurations to the customers.
- Ensure content is comprehensive, competitive, client specific and brand compliant.
- Manage to undertake ancillary tasks associated with the development, deployment and marketing of products and systems.
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with the marketing team, other departments, and sub consultants.
- Guide: review, analyze, summarize and compile reports and data from various HCM systems.
- Ensure you exceed; understand and follow the context with the customer, be the communication and Issue Resolution champion between the customer and your engineering and Product Teams.
- Reproduce complex customer IoT environments for testing and validation.
- Identify test data and test environment requirements for SIT testing.
- Generate lead through new Social Media channels and other marketing efforts.
- Create sit test plan with details test scenarios and conditions to be validated during sit execution phase.
- Ensure you have ever transitioned from legacy applications to a large ERP project.
- Pilot: review and recommends commercial terms and contract language for new accounts and renewals.
- Be accountable for conducting quarterly or semi annual business review with key account managers at strategic accounts throughout the territory.
- Assure your strategy aligns individual activities and goals with Business Needs and goals; targets actions to execute effectively; plans and prioritizes work to meet important timelines and stated deadlines.
- Manage end of life components, last time buy and phase out process for entire product.
- Serve as an industry expert on technology, people, and process around Software Development and operating containers at Enterprise scale.
- Follow a strategic approach to managing accounts, opportunities, and the sales process and contribute to its evolution.
- Be accountable for reviewing all new products, systems or processes to ensure compliance.
- Guide: commercial Process Improvement and best practices, with a special focus on Contract management, key account management and commercial training for the team.
- Collaborate with Customer Success, Technical Support, marketing and Engineering teams to resolve technical issues and provide Customer Feedback as the Voice of the customer.
- Drive: work hand in hand with development engineering to support a Continuous Integration model.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Smart City Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Smart City related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Smart City specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Smart City Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Smart City improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- What is effective Smart City?
- Who needs to know about Smart City?
- How do you do Risk Analysis of rare, cascading, catastrophic events?
- What is the oversight process?
- What is your organizations system for selecting qualified vendors?
- What prevents you from making the changes you know will make you a more effective Smart City leader?
- How sensitive must the Smart City strategy be to cost?
- Who, on the executive team or the board, has spoken to a customer recently?
- Did you tackle the cause or the symptom?
- What are the business goals Smart City is aiming to achieve?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Smart City book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Smart City self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Smart City Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Smart City areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Smart City Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Smart City projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Smart City Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Smart City project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Smart City project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Smart City project team have enough people to execute the Smart City project plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Smart City project plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete Smart City Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Smart City project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Smart City Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Smart City project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Smart City project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Smart City project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Smart City project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Smart City project with this in-depth Smart City Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Smart City projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Smart City and put Process Design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Smart City investments work better.
This Smart City All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.