Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Smart Traffic Light Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Smart Traffic Light related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Smart Traffic Light specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Smart Traffic Light Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Smart Traffic Light improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- Does your organization perform vulnerability assessment activities as part of the acquisition cycle for products in each of the following areas: Cybersecurity, SCADA, smart grid, internet connectivity, and website hosting?
- As an example; there are all kinds of innovative new applications and devices that promise to enable the connected home and vehicle, smart city and lifestyle, but how do you define whats IoT and whats not?
- With respect to context, the smart grid program works within the cyber-physical systems program. What are basic CPS principles and how can they be applied to specific sectors?
- Can maintenance be achieved through either a commitment from your organizations information technology department or a maintenance contract with the selected software vendor?
- Would it be possible to explain if this is referring to energy savings schemes (similar to the state based schemes) or this is referring to extra funding above NEEI funding?
- What is the role of federal, state, and local governments in assuring technologies are optimized, implemented, and maintained in a manner that ensures cyber security?
- When following another vehicle in a lane of traffic, what distance is a useful guide to estimate the minimum safe following distance for dry road conditions?
- How effective do you think your organization has been in the last three years in benefiting from the opportunities offered by traffic management?
- The earlier exposed data, are confirmed even when How much do aspects affect the quality of your life on the territory where you live?
- Can applicants include other technologies or smart grid applications than those listed in the Smart Grid, Smart City Grant Guidelines?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Smart Traffic Light book in PDF containing 999 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Smart Traffic Light self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Smart Traffic Light Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Smart Traffic Light areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Smart Traffic Light Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Smart Traffic Light projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Smart Traffic Light Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Smart Traffic Light project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Initiating Process Group: The Smart Traffic Light project you are managing has nine stakeholders. How many channel of communications are there between corresponding stakeholders?
- Project Scope Statement: Will the qa related information be reported regularly as part of the status reporting mechanisms?
- Planning Process Group: In what ways can the governance of the Smart Traffic Light project be improved so that it has greater likelihood of achieving future sustainability?
- Procurement Management Plan: Has a quality assurance plan been developed for the Smart Traffic Light project?
- Formal Acceptance: General estimate of the costs and times to complete the Smart Traffic Light project?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are internal Smart Traffic Light project status meetings held at reasonable intervals?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Are there new risks that mitigation strategies might introduce?
- Cost Management Plan: Has your organization readiness assessment been conducted?
- Project Management Plan: Are the existing and future without-plan conditions reasonable and appropriate?
- Quality Audit: How does your organization know that its staff are presenting original work, and properly acknowledging the work of others?
Step-by-step and complete Smart Traffic Light Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Smart Traffic Light project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Smart Traffic Light project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Smart Traffic Light project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Smart Traffic Light project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Smart Traffic Light project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Smart Traffic Light project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Smart Traffic Light project with this in-depth Smart Traffic Light Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Smart Traffic Light projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Smart Traffic Light and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Smart Traffic Light investments work better.
This Smart Traffic Light All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.