Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical SOC 2 Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any SOC 2 related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated SOC 2 specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the SOC 2 Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 968 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which SOC 2 improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 968 standard requirements:
- When a work is assigned either by sub-contracting or to external associates, are there any procedures in place to ensure that the personnel involved in, satisfies the relevant requirements?
- Are the already stated certified required to maintain records of complaints and the respective corrective actions associated with the quality system or the certified products?
- How long does it take the system to identify any malicious software that is installed, attempted to be installed, executed, or attempted to be executed on a computer system?
- Do all network connections to the Internet, business partners, or other third parties currently use inbound and outbound network filters, and intrusion detection systems?
- Are systems capable of identifying unauthorized wireless devices or configurations when they are within range of your organizations systems or connected to networks?
- Does your facility use multiple boundary defenses to separate publicly accessible access zones from zones containing sensitive information and information systems?
- Are there documented procedures for the suspension or the withdrawal of certificates, permissions and markings of conformity that have been granted?
- Will the report be used by your customers and auditors to plan and perform an audit or integrated audit of your customers financial statements?
- When misuse of certificates, permissions and markings of conformity that have been granted is ascertained, are corrective actions carried out?
- Once new equipment is detected on your organizations network, how quickly can it be determined if the equipment is authorized or unauthorized?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the SOC 2 book in PDF containing 968 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your SOC 2 self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the SOC 2 Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which SOC 2 areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough SOC 2 Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage SOC 2 projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step SOC 2 Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 SOC 2 project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Executing Process Group: How many different communication channels does the SOC 2 project team have?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Are procedures defined by which the SOC 2 project scope may be changed?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: What is the level of experience available with your organization?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Is there a set of procedures to capture, analyze and act on quality metrics?
- Executing Process Group: Do SOC 2 project managers understand your organizational context for SOC 2 projects?
- Risk Management Plan: Do you have a consistent repeatable process that is actually used?
- Risk Audit: Is your organization willing to commit significant time to the requirements gathering process?
- Procurement Audit: Are fixed asset values recorded at historical cost?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are any non-compliance issues that exist communicated to your organization?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: What are some important SOC 2 project communications management tools?
Step-by-step and complete SOC 2 Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 SOC 2 project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 SOC 2 project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 SOC 2 project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 SOC 2 project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 SOC 2 project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 SOC 2 project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any SOC 2 project with this in-depth SOC 2 Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose SOC 2 projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in SOC 2 and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make SOC 2 investments work better.
This SOC 2 All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.