Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical SOC Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any SOC related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated SOC specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the SOC Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 929 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which SOC improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 929 standard requirements:
- Are suggested corrective/restorative actions indicated on the response plan for known causes to problems that might surface?
- How do we focus on what is right -not who is right?
- What tools were used to tap into the creativity and encourage Ôoutside the boxÕ thinking?
- What would you recommend your friend do if he/she were facing this dilemma?
- Against what alternative is success being measured?
- Does our organization need more SOC education?
- Do we have past SOC Successes?
- How did the SOC manager receive input to the development of a SOC improvement plan and the estimated completion dates/times of each activity?
- Whats the best design framework for SOC organization now that, in a post industrial-age if the top-down, command and control model is no longer relevant?
- When is Knowledge Management Measured?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the SOC book in PDF containing 929 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your SOC self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the SOC Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which SOC areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough SOC Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage SOC projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step SOC Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 SOC project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Project Scope Statement: Is there a Quality Assurance Plan documented and filed?
- Procurement Audit: Is confidentiality guaranteed during the whole process?
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: What areas does the group agree are the biggest success on the SOC project?
- Cost Management Plan: Is a Stakeholder Management plan in place that covers topics?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Is the process working, but people are not executing in compliance of the process?
- WBS Dictionary: Incurrence of actual indirect costs in excess of budgets, by element of expense?
- Risk Audit: Is the organization willing to commit significant time to the requirements gathering process?
- Schedule Management Plan: How relevant is this attribute to this SOC project or audit?
- Requirements Management Plan: Who is responsible for monitoring and tracking the SOC project requirements?
- Activity Duration Estimates: What is the critical path for this SOC project and how long is it?
Step-by-step and complete SOC Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 SOC project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 SOC project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 SOC project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 SOC project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 SOC project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 SOC project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any SOC project with this in-depth SOC Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose SOC projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in SOC and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make SOC investments work better.
This SOC All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.