Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Social equity Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Social equity related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Social equity specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Social equity Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 919 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Social equity improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 919 standard requirements:
- Who is On the Team?
- What are the agreed upon definitions of the high impact areas, defect(s), unit(s), and opportunities that will figure into the process capability metrics?
- Does the team have regular meetings?
- How do our controls stack up?
- What are the long-term Social equity goals?
- Is Social equity Realistic, or are you setting yourself up for failure?
- Do we all define Social equity in the same way?
- Who should receive measurement reports ?
- Why are Social equity skills important?
- What lessons, if any, from a pilot were incorporated into the design of the full-scale solution?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Social equity book in PDF containing 919 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Social equity self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Social equity Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Social equity areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Social equity Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Social equity projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Social equity Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Social equity project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Variance Analysis: Are data elements reconcilable between internal summary reports and reports forwarded to the stakeholders?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Do checklists exist that list frequently performed activities?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Have process improvement efforts been completed before requirements efforts begin?
- Team Performance Assessment: How does Social equity project termination impact Social equity project team members?
- Source Selection Criteria: What evidence should be provided regarding proposal evaluations?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: What are the uncertainties associated with the technology selected for the Social equity project?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Are there alternative opinions/solutions/processes you should explore?
- Communications Management Plan: Do you ask; can you recommend others for me to talk with about this initiative?
- Planning Process Group: To what extent and in what ways are the Social equity project contributing to progress towards organizational reform?
- Procurement Audit: Has the award included no items different from those contained in bid specifications?
Step-by-step and complete Social equity Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Social equity project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Social equity project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Social equity project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Social equity project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Social equity project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Social equity project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Social equity project with this in-depth Social equity Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Social equity projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Social equity and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Social equity investments work better.
This Social equity All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.