Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Social network analysis Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Social network analysis related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Social network analysis specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Social network analysis Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 696 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Social network analysis improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 696 standard requirements:
- How to Secure Social network analysis?
- Who will determine interim and final deadlines?
- Is data collection planned and executed?
- What will be the consequences to the stakeholder (financial, reputation etc) if Social network analysis does not go ahead or fails to deliver the objectives?
- Whom among your colleagues do you trust, and for what?
- What other organizational variables, such as reward systems or communication systems, affect the performance of this Social network analysis process?
- What improvements have been achieved?
- Have the problem and goal statements been updated to reflect the additional knowledge gained from the analyze phase?
- Is Social network analysis dependent on the successful delivery of a current project?
- Is the suppliers process defined and controlled?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Social network analysis book in PDF containing 696 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Social network analysis self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Social network analysis Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Social network analysis areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Social network analysis Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Social network analysis projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Social network analysis Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Social network analysis project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Scope Management Plan: Are Social network analysis project leaders committed to this Social network analysis project full time?
- Procurement Audit: Has the organization clearly defined the award criteria?
- Quality Audit: How does the organization know that its quality of teaching is appropriately effective and constructive?
- Team Directory: Does a Social network analysis project team directory list all resources assigned to the Social network analysis project?
- Lessons Learned: What on the Social network analysis project worked well and was effective in the delivery of the product?
- Initiating Process Group: Which of Six Sigmas DMAIC phases focuses on the measurement of internal process that affect factors that are critical to quality?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Was the document/deliverable developed per the appropriate or required standards (for example, Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers standards)?
- Issue Log: Are stakeholder roles recognized by the organization?
- Procurement Audit: Is the purchasing department consulted on favorable purchasing opportunities, economic ordering quantities, and revision of purchasing specifications?
- Quality Management Plan: Checking the completeness and appropriateness of the sampling and testing. Were the right locations/samples tested for the right parameters?
Step-by-step and complete Social network analysis Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Social network analysis project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Social network analysis project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Social network analysis project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Social network analysis project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Social network analysis project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Social network analysis project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Social network analysis project with this in-depth Social network analysis Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Social network analysis projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Social network analysis and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Social network analysis investments work better.
This Social network analysis All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.