Be accountable for collaborating with a team of Planning and Supply Chain Solution Architects to build an End to End Planning strategy and Architecture in partnership with Line Planning and Merchandising, Demand Planning, Supply, Material and Inventory Planning business and technical specialists.
More Uses of the Solution Architects Toolkit:
- Collaborate with other Solution Architects to adopt and drive Data Architecture standards which are focused on realizing business value.
- Manage work with the engineering team and Solution Architects to convert the monolith 2 tier application to AWS cloud based solution with modern architecture.
- Manage work with the It Security Team, Solution Architects, and Cloud Operations Team with any security related issues that arise and maintain a log of operational activities performed.
- Organize: Solution Architects are involved in all phases of the project lifecycle, from project inception (setting of an approach) through testing and implementation.
- Control: in partnership with the Business Development, Solution Architects and sales team, formulate and execute a strategy to drive adoption of data services.
- Manage or influence Project Managers, Business Analysts, test leads, Solution Architects and project business owners across your organization.
- Organize: in partnership with the Business Development, Solution Architects and sales team, formulate and execute a strategy to drive adoption of AWS.
- Ensure you endeavor; lead a dedicated team of software implementation professionals consisting of Business Analysts, Solution Architects, Project Managers, and other key roles.
- Oversee: closely work with domain/Solution Architects to ensure the availability, reliability, and performance of enterprise integration platform and services.
- Liaise with other security, enterprise, and Solution Architects and security practitioners to share best practices and insights.
- Collaborate with customer and user groups, infrastructure personnel, development resources, Solution Architects and external Project Teams.
- Assure your strategy complies; owns/develop/communicates the vision for product transformation and work with business and Solution Architects to arrive at a transformation blueprint.
- Orchestrate: partner with business and Solution Architects to identify opportunities for improvement to minimize system or Business Process downtime.
- Outpace communicate and share Cloud Strategy and impact with Enterprise Architects, Business Architects and Solution Architects.
- Evaluate: work closely with Solution Architects and key business areas to ensure business and technical requirements are defined, documented, tested and delivered as specified.
- Initiate communications between key contributors and stakeholders, lead cross functional Solution Architecture by working with other Solution Architects.
- Evaluate: work closely with other technical leadership, Solution Architects/designers to ensure consistency and quality of solutions and Knowledge Sharing.
- Support domain and Solution Architects translate IT Strategy and Reference Architectures into domain specific architecture visions and reference models.
- Manage key internal partners like the Digital Advisors, Customer Success Managers, Domain Solution Architects, and field sales teams to drive sales and delivery.
- Collaborate with Solution Architects from delivery and sales teams regarding future initiatives and securing customer business.
- Steer: successful Solution Architects help your clients tackle biggest problems with creative business focused technology solutions.
- Quantify you can anticipate working with your current team of Public Cloud Engineers, Solution Architects, and solution management teams to architecture, design, and deploy infrastructure components with AWS.
- Supervise: effectively and efficiently connect and collaborate with peers, development team, Product Owners, Solution Architects and other subject matter specialists.
- Direct: successful Solution Architects help your clients seek out biggest problems with creative business focused technology solutions.
- Manage work with business and functional analysts, and software and Solution Architects in ensuring that programs and systems function as intended Supervise, mentor and manage large teams of programmers in one or more projects.
- Audit: Solution Architects provide the necessary leadership, analysis and design tasks related to the development of an enterprises solutions architecture.
- Identify: work closely with Domain and Solution Architects to deliver Business Architecture outputs needed for End to End Architecture and Solution Architecture deliverables.
- Provide guidance, mentorship and technical expertise to enterprise and Solution Architects and development leads across multiple projects.
- Govern: daily communication with clients, Solution Architects, Project Managers, implementation teams, testers, on implementation subjects.
- Ensure you reconcile; understand and provide a horizontal engineering service in the IAM space by working with service owners, Solution Architects, and engineers to design, build and implement solutions using current and approved security methods to achieve optimal results.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Solution Architects Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Solution Architects related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Solution Architects specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Solution Architects Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Solution Architects improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- Do you have organizational privacy requirements?
- How will you know that the Solution Architects project has been successful?
- What is it like to work for you?
- Who are four people whose careers you have enhanced?
- What assumptions are made about the solution and approach?
- What strategies for Solution Architects improvement are successful?
- How do you identify specific Solution Architects investment opportunities and emerging trends?
- Who else should you help?
- Who approved the Solution Architects scope?
- What is the definition of success?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Solution Architects book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Solution Architects self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Solution Architects Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Solution Architects areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Solution Architects Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Solution Architects projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Solution Architects Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Solution Architects project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Solution Architects project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Solution Architects project team have enough people to execute the Solution Architects project plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Solution Architects project plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete Solution Architects Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Solution Architects project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Solution Architects Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Solution Architects project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Solution Architects project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Solution Architects project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Solution Architects project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Solution Architects project with this in-depth Solution Architects Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Solution Architects projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Solution Architects and put Process Design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Solution Architects investments work better.
This Solution Architects All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.