Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical space segment Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any space segment related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated space segment specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the space segment Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which space segment improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- Among our stronger employees, how many see themselves at the company in three years? How many would leave for a 10 percent raise from another company?
- If your customer were your grandmother, would you tell her to buy what were selling?
- How will the space segment team and the group measure complete success of space segment?
- Do we aggressively reward and promote the people who have the biggest impact on creating excellent space segment services/products?
- Who are the key stakeholders?
- Were there any improvement opportunities identified from the process analysis?
- Is long term and short term variability accounted for?
- Are assumptions made in space segment stated explicitly?
- What tools were used to evaluate the potential solutions?
- Is this an issue for analysis or intuition?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the space segment book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your space segment self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the space segment Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which space segment areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough space segment Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage space segment projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step space segment Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 space segment project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Audit: Was the performance description adequate to needs and legal requirements?
- Project Portfolio management: When starting a new PMO, what are the steps that need to be taken to have a final resource portfolio?
- Requirements Management Plan: Controlling space segment project requirements involves monitoring the status of the space segment project requirements and managing changes to the requirements. Who is responsible for monitoring and tracking the space segment project requirements?
- Procurement Audit: Is a physical inventory taken periodically to verify fixed asset records?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Does the stakeholder want to be involved or merely need to be informed about the space segment project and its process?
- Activity Attributes: Were there other ways you could have organized the data to achieve similar results?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Are there unnecessary steps that are creating bottlenecks and/or causing people to wait?
- Project Charter: What outcome, in measureable terms, are you hoping to accomplish?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: What is the drawback in using qualitative space segment project selection techniques?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are there any potential occupational health and safety issues due to the proposed purchases?
Step-by-step and complete space segment Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 space segment project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 space segment project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 space segment project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 space segment project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 space segment project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 space segment project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any space segment project with this in-depth space segment Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose space segment projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in space segment and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make space segment investments work better.
This space segment All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.