Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical spaghetti chart Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any spaghetti chart related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated spaghetti chart specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the spaghetti chart Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 618 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which spaghetti chart improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 618 standard requirements:
- If substitutes have been appointed, have they been briefed on the spaghetti chart goals and received regular communications as to the progress to date?
- Do we combine technical expertise with business knowledge and spaghetti chart Key topics include lifecycles, development approaches, requirements and how to make a business case?
- What to do with the results or outcomes of measurements?
- Is there a small-scale pilot for proposed improvement(s)? What conclusions were drawn from the outcomes of a pilot?
- Are we changing as fast as the world around us?
- What information do users need?
- How do you select, collect, align, and integrate spaghetti chart data and information for tracking daily operations and overall organizational performance, including progress relative to strategic objectives and action plans?
- What is the purpose of spaghetti chart in relation to the mission?
- How do we go about Securing spaghetti chart?
- Why do we need to keep records?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the spaghetti chart book in PDF containing 618 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your spaghetti chart self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the spaghetti chart Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which spaghetti chart areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough spaghetti chart Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage spaghetti chart projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step spaghetti chart Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 spaghetti chart project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Audit: Are the supporting documents for payments voided or cancelled following payment?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the limitations on pre-competitive range communications?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Model-building: What data-analytic strategies are useful when building proportional-hazards models?
- Executing Process Group: In what way has the programme come up with innovative measures for problem-solving?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Does the role of the spaghetti chart project Team cease upon the delivery of the spaghetti chart projects outputs?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What is the organization s history in doing similar tasks?
- Procurement Management Plan: Have adequate resources been provided by management to ensure spaghetti chart project success?
- Project Charter: Pop Quiz Ð Which are the same inputs as in the spaghetti chart project Charter?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Is a formal written notice that the contract is complete provided to the seller?
- Cost Management Plan: What will be the split of responsibilities of progress measurement and controls among the owner, contractor, subcontractors, and vendors?
Step-by-step and complete spaghetti chart Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 spaghetti chart project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 spaghetti chart project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 spaghetti chart project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 spaghetti chart project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 spaghetti chart project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 spaghetti chart project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any spaghetti chart project with this in-depth spaghetti chart Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose spaghetti chart projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in spaghetti chart and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make spaghetti chart investments work better.
This spaghetti chart All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.