This Instant-Access Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard and accompanying eBook is for managers, advisors, consultants, specialists, professionals and anyone interested in Start Your Own Business assessment.
'The tool is easy to use and creates great dashboards. Visually appealing & understandable' - Senior SharePoint Developer in the Government Industry
'The Art of Service's self assessment was able to automatically detect key issues from multiple questions and prfioritize, without needing users to choose. Provides visually rich graphs and widgets to present the information more clearly Vendor support is great.' - VP, BI & Analytics in the Finance Industry
'I've been using The Art of Service for 7 years and I've always loved the their products. It makes me a more efficient employee at any company I've ever been employed it. I always buy a self assessment when I start a new position.' - Director of Analytics in the Manufacturing Industry
What Is The Start Your Own Business Self-Assessment?
The Start Your Own Business Self-Assessment's Purpose is:
- To help our clients to reduce their effort in the Start Your Own Business work they do to get their problem solved
- To help our clients in ensuring that their plans of action include every Start Your Own Business task and that every Start Your Own Business outcome is in place
- To help our clients not having to spend time investigating strategic and tactical options, therefore saving time and ensuring Start Your Own Business opportunity costs are low
- To help our clients channel implementation direction instantly to deliver tailored Start Your Own Business advise with structured going-forward plans
All the tools you need to an in-depth Start Your Own Business Self-Assessment. Featuring 620 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Start Your Own Business improvements can be made.
What You Get:
The Start Your Own Business Complete Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard
- Ensures you don't miss anything: 620 questions in 7 RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain) steps with easy and quick navigating and answering for 1 or up to 10 participants
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Start Your Own Business Self-Assessment
- Dynamically generated projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
The Start Your Own Business Complete Self Assessment eBook version of the book in print
- Provides a convenient way to distribute and share among the participants to prepare and discuss the Self-Assessment
In using the Self-Assessment you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Start Your Own Business projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Start Your Own Business and process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Assess and define Start Your Own Business with this Start Your Own Business Self Assessment. Sample questions from the Complete, 620 Questions, Self-Assessment:
- Recognize Question: Is the impact that Start Your Own Business has shown?
- Define Question: Are there Start Your Own Business Models?
- Measure Question: Has the direction changed at all during the course of Start Your Own Business? If so, when did it change and why?
- Analyze Question: Who will be responsible for deciding whether Start Your Own Business goes ahead or not after the initial investigations?
- Improve Question: Does the Start Your Own Business performance meet the customerÍs requirements?
- Control Question: How would you like to use your paralegal skills and experiences to generate additional income or to start your own business?
- Sustain Question: What are the rough order estimates on cost savings/opportunities that Start Your Own Business brings?
Value [to you] of the Start Your Own Business Self-Assessment
Excluding hired consultants and advisors from top management consulting firms, internal Start Your Own Business Self-Assessment work is typically undertaken by senior level positions with titles such as Enterprise Architect, Business Process Architects, Business Process Re-engineering Specialists and Business Architects.
Statistics according to Glassdoor and Indeed tell these positions receive an average basic pay of $125,000. Daily rates of basic pay are computed by dividing an employee's annual pay by 260 days. The daily salary is then derived by dividing the annual salary of $125,000 by 260 days = a daily rate of $480.
Top management consulting firms start at $2,000 a day, with rates typically charged up to 40 hours per week.
For the price of a fraction of this you can get complete peace of mind. Now.
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
For more than twenty years, The Art of Service's Self-Assessments empower people who can do just that - whether their title is marketer, entrepreneur, manager, salesperson, consultant, business process manager, executive assistant, IT Manager, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are people who watch the process as it happens, and ask the right questions to make the process work better.
You are free to use the Self-Assessment contents in your presentations and documentation for internal end external use without asking us - we are here to help.