This Instant-Access Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard and accompanying eBook is for managers, advisors, consultants, specialists, professionals and anyone interested in Strategic Communications assessment.
'Implementation was smooth. Business users love it.' - Dir. Digital Analytics
'The Self-Assessment is a great tool to gather feedback and input from others, especially challenges, and things to watch out for. Very helpful!' - Julie M., AWS Solution Architect
'The Art of Service was very helpful in guiding us through the self assessment process. We are now deploying audit dashboards to our management team on a regular basis with very positive feedback.' - Internal Audit Manager' - Data Analytics in the Miscellaneous Industry
What Is The Strategic Communications Self-Assessment?
The Strategic Communications Self-Assessment's Purpose is:
- To help our clients to reduce their effort in the Strategic Communications work they do to get their problem solved
- To help our clients in ensuring that their plans of action include every Strategic Communications task and that every Strategic Communications outcome is in place
- To help our clients not having to spend time investigating strategic and tactical options, therefore saving time and ensuring Strategic Communications opportunity costs are low
- To help our clients channel implementation direction instantly to deliver tailored Strategic Communications advise with structured going-forward plans
All the tools you need to an in-depth Strategic Communications Self-Assessment. Featuring 620 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Strategic Communications improvements can be made.
What You Get:
The Strategic Communications Complete Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard
- Ensures you don't miss anything: 620 questions in 7 RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain) steps with easy and quick navigating and answering for 1 or up to 10 participants
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Strategic Communications Self-Assessment
- Dynamically generated projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
The Strategic Communications Complete Self Assessment eBook version of the book in print
- Provides a convenient way to distribute and share among the participants to prepare and discuss the Self-Assessment
In using the Self-Assessment you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Strategic Communications projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Strategic Communications and process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Assess and define Strategic Communications with this Strategic Communications Self Assessment. Sample questions from the Complete, 620 Questions, Self-Assessment:
- Recognize Question: Think about the people you identified for your Strategic Communications project and the project responsibilities you would assign to them. what kind of training do you think they would need to perform these responsibilities effectively?
- Define Question: How do we ensure that implementations of Strategic Communications products are done in a way that ensures safety?
- Measure Question: What are the revised rough estimates of the financial savings/opportunity for Strategic Communications improvements?
- Analyze Question: How is the value delivered by Strategic Communications being measured?
- Improve Question: Whats the best design framework for Strategic Communications organization now that, in a post industrial-age if the top-down, command and control model is no longer relevant?
- Control Question: Has the direction changed at all during the course of Strategic Communications? If so, when did it change and why?
- Sustain Question: What are the expected benefits of Strategic Communications to the business?
Value [to you] of the Strategic Communications Self-Assessment
Excluding hired consultants and advisors from top management consulting firms, internal Strategic Communications Self-Assessment work is typically undertaken by senior level positions with titles such as Enterprise Architect, Business Process Architects, Business Process Re-engineering Specialists and Business Architects.
Statistics according to Glassdoor and Indeed tell these positions receive an average basic pay of $125,000. Daily rates of basic pay are computed by dividing an employee's annual pay by 260 days. The daily salary is then derived by dividing the annual salary of $125,000 by 260 days = a daily rate of $480.
Top management consulting firms start at $2,000 a day, with rates typically charged up to 40 hours per week.
For the price of a fraction of this you can get complete peace of mind. Now.
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
For more than twenty years, The Art of Service's Self-Assessments empower people who can do just that - whether their title is marketer, entrepreneur, manager, salesperson, consultant, business process manager, executive assistant, IT Manager, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are people who watch the process as it happens, and ask the right questions to make the process work better.
You are free to use the Self-Assessment contents in your presentations and documentation for internal end external use without asking us - we are here to help.