Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Strategic Direction Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Strategic Direction related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Strategic Direction specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Strategic Direction Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 998 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Strategic Direction improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 998 standard requirements:
- Does unesco have an effective structure and process to identify and prioritize learning and development needs, to develop appropriate programs and activities and to allocate funding?
- Did staff reclassify expenses for salaries and wages, repairs and maintenance, office supplies, rent, contractual services, transportation, miscellaneous and payroll fit axes?
- How well does your organization develop and promote your organizational values, behaviours and culture it needs to support its strategic direction and ensure customer value?
- Which is the level of integration at which the human resource management primarily engages in day-to-day activities unrelated to your organizations core business needs?
- What is your organizations position regarding staffs request for authority to appoint an interim manager if your organization violates the code of affiliate conduct?
- What can human resource managers do to ensure that the human resource management function is integrally involved in your organizations strategic management process?
- Is there a plan for department development or other support needed that would facilitate successful implementation of simulation and technology-based education?
- Which is the level of integration at which the human resource management engages in day-to-day activities unrelated to your organizations core business needs?
- Which step in the strategic planning process is to Develop an overarching vision and supporting mission to drive the strategic direction of your organization?
- Which type of strategy attempts to expand your organizations resources or to strengthen its market position through acquiring or creating new businesses?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Strategic Direction book in PDF containing 998 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Strategic Direction self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Strategic Direction Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Strategic Direction areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Strategic Direction Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Strategic Direction projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Strategic Direction Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Strategic Direction project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Probability and Impact Assessment: What should be the level of difficulty in handling the technology?
- Scope Management Plan: Are procurement deliverables arriving on time and to specification?
- Quality Management Plan: Can you perform this task or activity in a more effective manner?
- Procurement Audit: Are unsuccessful companies informed why tender failed?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Is there a formal process for updating the Strategic Direction project baseline?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: How would you suggest monitoring for risk transition indicators?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Too many rs: with too many people labeled as doing the work, are there too many hands involved?
- Lessons Learned: How effective were Best Practices & Lessons Learned from prior Strategic Direction projects utilized in this Strategic Direction project?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are all attributes of the activities defined, including risk and uncertainty?
- Network Diagram: Why must you schedule milestones, such as reviews, throughout the Strategic Direction project?
Step-by-step and complete Strategic Direction Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Strategic Direction project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Strategic Direction project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Strategic Direction project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Strategic Direction project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Strategic Direction project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Strategic Direction project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Strategic Direction project with this in-depth Strategic Direction Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Strategic Direction projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Strategic Direction and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Strategic Direction investments work better.
This Strategic Direction All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.