Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Strategic energy management Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Strategic energy management related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Strategic energy management specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Strategic energy management Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 667 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Strategic energy management improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 667 standard requirements:
- How likely is the current Strategic energy management plan to come in on schedule or on budget?
- In what way can we redefine the criteria of choice in our category in our favor, as Method introduced style and design to cleaning and Virgin America returned glamor to flying?
- How do we maintain Strategic energy managements Integrity?
- Who are the Strategic energy management improvement team members, including Management Leads and Coaches?
- What information do users need?
- Is performance measured?
- Who defines the rules in relation to any given issue?
- Are you satisfied with your current role? If not, what is missing from it?
- What should be considered when identifying available resources, constraints, and deadlines?
- What is Strategic energy managements impact on utilizing the best solution(s)?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Strategic energy management book in PDF containing 667 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Strategic energy management self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Strategic energy management Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Strategic energy management areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Strategic energy management Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Strategic energy management projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Strategic energy management Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Strategic energy management project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Team Member Performance Assessment: What future plans (e.g., modifications) do you have for your program?
- Project Charter: Pop Quiz Ð Which are the same inputs as in the Strategic energy management project Charter?
- Procurement Audit: Were any additional works or deliveries admissible without the need for a new procurement procedure?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Is there a set of procedures defining the scope, procedures, and deliverables defining quality control?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Pareto diagrams, statistical sampling, flow charting or trend analysis used quality monitoring?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: No Rs: If a task has no one listed as Responsible, who is getting the job done?
- Change Management Plan: Have the business unit contacts been selected and notified?
- Resource Breakdown Structure: How difficult will it be to do specific activities on this Strategic energy management project?
- Requirements Management Plan: Define the Help Desk model. Who will take full responsibility?
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: Did the Strategic energy management project team have enough people to execute the Strategic energy management project plan?
Step-by-step and complete Strategic energy management Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Strategic energy management project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Strategic energy management project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Strategic energy management project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Strategic energy management project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Strategic energy management project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Strategic energy management project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Strategic energy management project with this in-depth Strategic energy management Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Strategic energy management projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Strategic energy management and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Strategic energy management investments work better.
This Strategic energy management All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.