Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Strategic HR Partner Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Strategic HR Partner related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Strategic HR Partner specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Strategic HR Partner Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 990 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Strategic HR Partner improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 990 standard requirements:
- Rapidly increasing specialization of skill and knowledge presents a major management challenge. How does your organization maintain a work environment that supports specialization without compromising its ability to marshal its full range of Human Resources and turn on a dime to implement strategic imperatives?
- Given a new focus on strategy implementation, under what conditions will the impact of the HR architecture move along the continuum from operational efficiency to sustained competitive advantage?
- Which approach that seeks the to link strategy, business, performance and HRM policies and practices, assumes that there are a number of HRM practices that are suitable for all organizations?
- Do you consider employee engagement a Human Resources initiative, or is it an overarching strategic enterprise that enables your organization to deliver your brand promise to your customers?
- Did the review of human resource needs and the worker satisfaction survey include consideration of the need to improve selection, training, involvement, empowerment and recognition plans?
- Does your organization have the capacity to develop and implement systematic human resources policies designed to enhance performance, effectiveness and motivation of procurement staff?
- How do your fiscal, facility, technological, employee affairs, and human resource capabilities, policies, and strategies support and/or hinder employees in meeting learning goals?
- What people-related strategies, interventions or investments are likely to bring about the greatest immediate, mid-term and longer-term benefits, relative to cost/resources?
- How do you make needed data and information available? How do you make them accessible to your workforce, suppliers, partners, collaborators, and customers, as appropriate?
- Which is the level of integration at which the human resource management primarily engages in day-to-day activities unrelated to your organizations core business needs?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Strategic HR Partner book in PDF containing 990 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Strategic HR Partner self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Strategic HR Partner Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Strategic HR Partner areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Strategic HR Partner Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Strategic HR Partner projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Strategic HR Partner Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Strategic HR Partner project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Project Scope Statement: Is there a baseline plan against which to measure progress?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: What is the Strategic HR Partner project managers level of commitment and professionalism?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Did anything besides luck make a difference between success and failure?
- Project Portfolio management: Consider the benefit of the strategic objectives portfolio and its relationship to the Strategic HR Partner project portfolio. How is this helpful in Strategic HR Partner project selection?
- WBS Dictionary: Is undistributed budget limited to contract effort which cannot yet be planned to CWBS elements at or below the level specified for reporting to the Government?
- Procurement Audit: Is your organization policy on purchasing covered by a written manual?
- Procurement Audit: How do you assess whether the technical and financial evaluation was done properly and in fair manner?
- WBS Dictionary: Are overhead cost budgets (or Strategic HR Partner projections) established on a facility-wide basis at least annually for the life of the contract?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are written status reports provided on a designated frequent basis?
- Requirements Management Plan: Will the contractors involved take full responsibility?
Step-by-step and complete Strategic HR Partner Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Strategic HR Partner project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Strategic HR Partner project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Strategic HR Partner project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Strategic HR Partner project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Strategic HR Partner project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Strategic HR Partner project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Strategic HR Partner project with this in-depth Strategic HR Partner Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Strategic HR Partner projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Strategic HR Partner and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Strategic HR Partner investments work better.
This Strategic HR Partner All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.