Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Strategic service management Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Strategic service management related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Strategic service management specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Strategic service management Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 685 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Strategic service management improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 685 standard requirements:
- What are my customers expectations and measures?
- Is the suppliers process defined and controlled?
- Is there regularly 100% attendance at the team meetings? If not, have appointed substitutes attended to preserve cross-functionality and full representation?
- Is Strategic service management currently on schedule according to the plan?
- What to measure and why?
- Marketing budgets are tighter, consumers are more skeptical, and social media has changed forever the way we talk about Strategic service management. How do we gain traction?
- What other jobs or tasks affect the performance of the steps in the Strategic service management process?
- If you could go back in time five years, what decision would you make differently? What is your best guess as to what decision youre making today you might regret five years from now?
- Who will be using the results of the measurement activities?
- What is our formula for success in Strategic service management ?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Strategic service management book in PDF containing 685 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Strategic service management self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Strategic service management Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Strategic service management areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Strategic service management Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Strategic service management projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Strategic service management Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Strategic service management project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Activity Duration Estimates: Is a contract change control system defined to manage changes to contract terms and conditions?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are milestone deliverables effectively tracked and compared to Strategic service management project plan?
- Scope Management Plan: Is the Strategic service management project Sponsor clearly communicating the Business Case or rationale for why this Strategic service management project is needed?
- Quality Audit: How does the organization know that its quality of teaching is appropriately effective and constructive?
- Quality Management Plan: What are your key performance measures/indicators for tracking progress relative to your action plans?
- Procurement Audit: Does the procurement process compile basic procurement information such as how much is bought and spend with individual suppliers?
- Scope Management Plan: Are agendas created for each meeting with meeting objectives, meeting topics, invitee list, and action items from past meetings?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Is work progressively subdivided into detailed work packages as requirements are defined?
- Project Portfolio management: Governance. How does the organization ensure that Strategic service management project and program benefits and risks are being managed to optimize the overall value creation from the portfolio?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: During Strategic service management project executing, a major problem occurs that was not included in the risk register. What should you do FIRST?
Step-by-step and complete Strategic service management Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Strategic service management project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Strategic service management project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Strategic service management project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Strategic service management project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Strategic service management project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Strategic service management project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Strategic service management project with this in-depth Strategic service management Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Strategic service management projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Strategic service management and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Strategic service management investments work better.
This Strategic service management All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.