This Instant-Access Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard and accompanying eBook is for managers, advisors, consultants, specialists, professionals and anyone interested in Sustainability assessment.
'Working with The Art of Service was very straightforward. We were able to complete the initiative without any hand holding. The implementation was self-driven, knowing that The Art of Service was there if there was need for help. Given our knowledge with BI tools, this transfered well with use of The Art of Service's self assessment. Also, their offering made the initiative costs-effective lowering overall cost of ownership for the solution.' - Managing Principal in the Services Industry
'Our experience has been good. A primary reason we chose The Art of Service was good vendor communications and follow-through during the sales process. Many of the other vendors we evaluated provided a poor sales experience. The Art of Service's self-assessment has a great user interface and is easy to use out of the box for non- and technically minded individuals. Comprehensive self-service support is available online. Overall, we have been happy with The Art of Service' - Director, Database Operations in the Education Industry
'The value of information we get from the self-assessments has allowed us to create value-add dashboards our senior management and executives have found very useful in answering questions and revising critical business processes. We have also given our power business users the ability to analyze their own data which in turn helps my BI Team focus on providing complete and accurate data extracts and supports our theme of Self-Serve Analytics. I highly recommend The Art of Service to all my colleagues who are trying to make a decision on which BI data analytics and visualization tool to purchase!' - Data Warehouse / BI Architect in the Communications Industry
What Is The Sustainability Self-Assessment?
The Sustainability Self-Assessment's Purpose is:
- To help our clients to reduce their effort in the Sustainability work they do to get their problem solved
- To help our clients in ensuring that their plans of action include every Sustainability task and that every Sustainability outcome is in place
- To help our clients not having to spend time investigating strategic and tactical options, therefore saving time and ensuring Sustainability opportunity costs are low
- To help our clients channel implementation direction instantly to deliver tailored Sustainability advise with structured going-forward plans
All the tools you need to an in-depth Sustainability Self-Assessment. Featuring 662 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Sustainability improvements can be made.
What You Get:
The Sustainability Complete Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard
- Ensures you don't miss anything: 662 questions in 7 RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain) steps with easy and quick navigating and answering for 1 or up to 10 participants
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Sustainability Self-Assessment
- Dynamically generated projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
The Sustainability Complete Self Assessment eBook version of the book in print
- Provides a convenient way to distribute and share among the participants to prepare and discuss the Self-Assessment
In using the Self-Assessment you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Sustainability projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Sustainability and process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Assess and define Sustainability with this Sustainability Self Assessment. Sample questions from the Complete, 662 Questions, Self-Assessment:
- Recognize Question: How do we keep improving Sustainability?
- Define Question: Is the impact that Sustainability has shown?
- Measure Question: How does sustainability performance relate to business competitiveness?
- Analyze Question: Is there a critical path to deliver Sustainability results?
- Improve Question: What knowledge, skills and characteristics mark a good Sustainability project manager?
- Control Question: How are the Sustainability's objectives aligned to the organizationÍs overall business strategy?
- Sustain Question: Are there Sustainability problems defined?
Value [to you] of the Sustainability Self-Assessment
Excluding hired consultants and advisors from top management consulting firms, internal Sustainability Self-Assessment work is typically undertaken by senior level positions with titles such as Enterprise Architect, Business Process Architects, Business Process Re-engineering Specialists and Business Architects.
Statistics according to Glassdoor and Indeed tell these positions receive an average basic pay of $125,000. Daily rates of basic pay are computed by dividing an employee's annual pay by 260 days. The daily salary is then derived by dividing the annual salary of $125,000 by 260 days = a daily rate of $480.
Top management consulting firms start at $2,000 a day, with rates typically charged up to 40 hours per week.
For the price of a fraction of this you can get complete peace of mind. Now.
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
For more than twenty years, The Art of Service's Self-Assessments empower people who can do just that - whether their title is marketer, entrepreneur, manager, salesperson, consultant, business process manager, executive assistant, IT Manager, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are people who watch the process as it happens, and ask the right questions to make the process work better.
You are free to use the Self-Assessment contents in your presentations and documentation for internal end external use without asking us - we are here to help.