Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical switching center Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any switching center related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated switching center specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the switching center Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which switching center improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- Who defines (or who defined) the rules and roles?
- Will it solve real problems?
- Would you rather sell to knowledgeable and informed customers or to uninformed customers?
- How will report readings be checked to effectively monitor performance?
- Is the team sponsored by a champion or stakeholder leader?
- What is the right balance of time and resources between investigation, analysis, and discussion and dissemination?
- Will team members regularly document their switching center work?
- What were the crucial moments of truth on the process map?
- How will success or failure be measured?
- In the case of a switching center project, the criteria for the audit derive from implementation objectives. an audit of a switching center project involves assessing whether the recommendations outlined for implementation have been met. Can we track that any switching center project is implemented as planned, and is it working?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the switching center book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your switching center self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the switching center Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which switching center areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough switching center Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage switching center projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step switching center Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 switching center project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Scope Management Plan: Is there an on-going process in place to monitor switching center project risks?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are switching center project leaders committed to this switching center project full time?
- Procurement Audit: Were all interested operators allowed the opportunity to participate?
- Risk Register: Risk Categories: What are the main categories of risks that should be addressed on this switching center project?
- Cost Management Plan: Scope of work Ð What is the scope of work for each of the planned contracts?
- Executing Process Group: How well defined and documented were the switching center project management processes you chose to use?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: How is the timing of assessments organized (e.g., pre/post-test, single point during training, multiple reassessment during training)?
- Risk Register: Assume the risk event or situation happens, what would the impact be?
- Procurement Audit: Are existing suppliers that have a special right to be consulted being contacted?
- Risk Audit: Does your board meet regularly and document all decisions and actions?
Step-by-step and complete switching center Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 switching center project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 switching center project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 switching center project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 switching center project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 switching center project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 switching center project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any switching center project with this in-depth switching center Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose switching center projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in switching center and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make switching center investments work better.
This switching center All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.