Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Telecom data intelligence Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Telecom data intelligence related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Telecom data intelligence specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Telecom data intelligence Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Telecom data intelligence improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- Does the team have regular meetings?
- Whats the best design framework for Telecom data intelligence organization now that, in a post industrial-age if the top-down, command and control model is no longer relevant?
- Do you monitor the effectiveness of your Telecom data intelligence activities?
- If we werent already in this business, would we enter it today? And if not, what are we going to do about it?
- Did any value-added analysis or lean thinking take place to identify some of the gaps shown on the as is process map?
- Who Uses What?
- Is data collection planned and executed?
- How will the process owner verify improvement in present and future sigma levels, process capabilities?
- How will variation in the actual durations of each activity be dealt with to ensure that the expected Telecom data intelligence results are met?
- Does our organization need more Telecom data intelligence education?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Telecom data intelligence book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Telecom data intelligence self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Telecom data intelligence Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Telecom data intelligence areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Telecom data intelligence Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Telecom data intelligence projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Telecom data intelligence Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Telecom data intelligence project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Are there different rules or organizational models for men and women?
- Project Schedule: How effectively were issues able to be resolved without impacting the Telecom data intelligence project Schedule or Budget?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: To what degree are sub-teams possible or necessary?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are issues raised, assessed, actioned, and resolved in a timely and efficient manner?
- Initiating Process Group: The Telecom data intelligence project you are managing has nine stakeholders. How many channel of communications are there between these stakeholders?
- Source Selection Criteria: How are clarifications and communications appropriately used?
- Issue Log: Are you constantly rushing from meeting to meeting?
- Variance Analysis: Does the contractors system include procedures for measuring the performance of critical subcontractors?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: Are any governance changes sufficient to impact achievement?
- Project Scope Statement: Will the Telecom data intelligence project risks be managed according to the Telecom data intelligence projects risk management process?
Step-by-step and complete Telecom data intelligence Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Telecom data intelligence project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Telecom data intelligence project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Telecom data intelligence project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Telecom data intelligence project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Telecom data intelligence project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Telecom data intelligence project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Telecom data intelligence project with this in-depth Telecom data intelligence Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Telecom data intelligence projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Telecom data intelligence and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Telecom data intelligence investments work better.
This Telecom data intelligence All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.